The all new KA-BAR Jarosz Turok

Hey KA-BAR Krew,

I'm pleased to be the first to post the official release of the New KA-BAR Jarosz Turok.

The Turok features a 6.25" 1095 Cro-Van blade, and measures 11.5" overall, is proudly MADE IN THE USA, and sports a molded celcon sheath with solid retention and a thumb release.
Check out the full details at www.kabar.com

I have a few photos of my user Turok to post, and one from the KA-BAR website homepage, but I am on my way out to the property to go shoot some more photos and a field overview of the knife. Hopefully will have that stuff ready to post this evening and I will add it on to this existing thread. Be sure to swing by later for the new material!

https://youtu.be/IVZe9i73Qjc

4edf2f2dcd3cb45dec5d2cd79ffccaac.jpg

f763b84eb32b71f5603fcd8fce37ed48.jpg

bd2d5d256e0e5132b8da9e29244a4f52.jpg

cfa2bb96170119744134d685f4ae65bd.jpg

Edit to add new photos :

Slightly shorter than the classic.
3fa4624dd576fad9130db66432d1fa60.jpg

d2b902446d361addc7fb0dde1da5dc2c.jpg

bf2b9f32db2768d549238d8681a732f5.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. And thanks for the pic beside the Globetrotter as a size comparison.

Hey!

Oh that's so awesome.
Now i need to get both of them.
Look what You did Jesse!

Thank You.

Endel

Just got back. I got a ton of (hopefully) good shots, but it was way to windy to get any reasonable filming done. I am going to attempt a video again sometime this week when there is less wind. More photos coming soon!

Thanks for the kinds words, everyone! I appreciate it. You have no idea how hard it's been keeping this thing a secret while I have been using it the past month or so. It has been agonizing. lol.

Talk soon!

That's a wicked lookin hunk of CB goodness there! It's a lot bigger than I thought.

I don't like it. The long drop point and false edge turn me off. The removable handles done that way make it look cheap. In my opinion. I'll take that classic any day. In all fairness I am not a fan of removable handles. Ek "big slot" bolts look good though.

Will the celcon material of the sheath dull the blade like glass reinforced nylon sheaths?

Great looking knife btw!

I like it! Looks like a big pig sticker. At first I thought it was more of a mid size. I've been looking at the old 1461 in D2. Something like this is a mid size with D2 is what I'm looking for.

Can we get a shot of it in the sheath?

Thanks Jesse!

Will the celcon material of the sheath dull the blade like glass reinforced nylon sheaths?

Great looking knife btw!
I don't know if the material itself would do something like that, but the edge doesn't contact the sheath, even on the draw, so I'm sure it won't be an issue. I've been using mine for about a month since I got it and haven't noticed any issues!
I like it! Looks like a big pig sticker. At first I thought it was more of a mid size. I've been looking at the old 1461 in D2. Something like this is a mid size with D2 is what I'm looking for.

Can we get a shot of it in the sheath?

Thanks Jesse!
Of course! Here you go.

I might add, the belt loop is easily removed and can be switched to left or right hand carry in seconds. Or you can just keep it off for lashing to equipment, etc.

96e08aa24c1a09d20dd3dcf1d7171665.jpg

Back