The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Cain't show you because I have not got it yet. CRK just called me. The small Sebenza Cross Hatch with dual thumb lugs and clip insert that I ordered back in January is on the way! Woo! Hoo! He said I was the first retail customer he has called about this particular knife.

Last edited:
Cain't show you because I have not got it yet. CRK just called me. The small Sebenza Cross Hatch with dual thumb lugs and clip insert that I ordered back in January is on the way! Woo! Hoo! He said I was the first retail customer he has called about this particular knife.

U better post a pic as soon as u get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be nice!

I have an Inyoni coming.

Inyoni is the Zulu word for “bird” and the slim blade works easily with birds, fish and small game. The S30V full tang blade is notably stain resistant and is complemented with a comfortable handle of Cocobolo. A leather belt sheath and security lanyard complete the Inyoni.

Received the dreaded out of stock and discontinued notice this AM.

Last edited:
I nearly picked up a snakewood but then I decided I couldn't pass this up. Reminds me of the surface of Saturn.
cGhrxd1.jpg
vErt4MR.jpg

Inbound birthday boy for me, my first ever CRK born on my birthday.

edit: looks like both this and the BE Annual might show up the same day!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
A while back I said I didn't want anymore Box Elder Annuals. Well......... it seems I lied. :eek:

2009AnnualLgBE-open_zpson2nwiem.jpg

This one came yesterday, and even this pic does NOT do it justice. Possibly the darkest BE I've ever seen, but the grain just glows. When I was first offered a Box Elder, I figured it would be a placeholder until I got another for that year that I liked better. Nope, this one stays! :)

Just picked up this guy, should be here within the week!

3O4K1CQ.jpg

Wow, snoopdog, you certainly have impeccable taste. I don't know if this is your first CRK, but it's a winner either way.
Welcome to BFC !!!!!!! You have most certainly drank the koolaid!!!!!!

Wow, snoopdog, you certainly have impeccable taste. I don't know if this is your first CRK, but it's a winner either way.
Welcome to BFC !!!!!!! You have most certainly drank the koolaid!!!!!!

I agree with my friend Anthony! I love the new spalted inlays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inbound birthday boy for me, my first ever CRK born on my birthday.

edit: looks like both this and the BE Annual might show up the same day!!! :thumbup:

Or not - the Large Inkosi showed up, but no dice on the Large Annual. Tracking says it should have. Darned USPS. :mad:

I have an Inyoni coming.

Inyoni is the Zulu word for “bird” and the slim blade works easily with birds, fish and small game. The S30V full tang blade is notably stain resistant and is complemented with a comfortable handle of Cocobolo. A leather belt sheath and security lanyard complete the Inyoni.

Received the dreaded out of stock and discontinued notice this AM.

Is this from a knife store in NY? This happened to me about a month ago.

Back