The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I was just looking at some of your collection ... gorgeous, but I am now very afraid ...

Let me see if I can instill still more fear in you....... :p :D

AllTheYears-Faceup1_zpspshh34zj.jpg~original

Last edited:
When I bought my first 21 in December, I said "those Mnandi look silly, I'll never buy one." "Those ones with graphics look silly, I don't get it." "Wood? Who wants wood in their knife, I'm not getting it."

A retirement fortune later....

Well ...... I have carried a knife daily for the last 40 years. Just recently found this forum. So here's the 3 I have coming. I keep telling myself these 3 will hold me forever.

Chris Reeve Large Inkosi Micarta Knife.jpg Large Inkosi Micarta
Chris Reeve Large Sebe 21 with Ladder Damascus and Double Lugs (B2).jpg Large Sebenza 21 with Ladder Damascus and Double Lugs
Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Tanto Titanium.jpg
Large Sebenza 21 Tanto Titanium

Well ...... I have carried a knife daily for the last 40 years. Just recently found this forum. So here's the 3 I have coming. I keep telling myself these 3 will hold me forever.

View attachment 710796 Large Inkosi Micarta
View attachment 710797 Large Sebenza 21 with Ladder Damascus and Double Lugs
View attachment 710798
Large Sebenza 21 Tanto Titanium

Absolutely, those three will be more than sufficient. Gorgeous trio.................. keep telling yourself three will be plenty.
Ask Lone_Wolf and peterbright how that worked out for them. :eek:

My iron will can resist ANYTHING (except for temptation).I lasted close to two full hours until I bought another last night. The 4th one is a 25 and I didn't have a 25 and how am I supposed to know the difference between a 21 ad 25 unless I compare them.

Yup... you're doomed. This CRK forum should have a posted warning,"Abandon all hope, Ye who enter here."

I started with one that really spoke to me. Then more started speaking to me. Now I have 12 and counting... Regulars, Umnumzaans, Large and Small 21's, Mnandis, lots of Damascus variants,... If they would just stop talking to me, that might help a bit... :)

Small 21 Tanto inbound. This will be my first tanto sebbie as well as my first brand spanking new from a dealer CRK.
(Borrowed pic)
20170521_101926_zpsqm9fmv0b.jpg

My iron will can resist ANYTHING (except for temptation).I lasted close to two full hours until I bought another last night. The 4th one is a 25 and I didn't have a 25 and how am I supposed to know the difference between a 21 ad 25 unless I compare them.
Brother, I just started dipping my toe in the CRK pool myself, and even I know we're doomed ... and BTW you are way too good at rationalizing ...
:cool:

IMG_2339.JPG Never thought I'd ever be posting in this particular thread! Don't have anything against CRK, but they never really spoke to me.......till a friend let me carry his KA 25. It not only spoke to me......it screamed my name!!
So this one will be ringing my bell next week!!
I will be patiently waiting and will only track it once.........every 3 minutes till it gets here!
Very very excited for this beauty!!
Joe

PS....one is definitely enough.....right??? Please God, let one be enough!
Right Lone Wolf???
:confused:

I just struck a deal on the CRK sales subforum for this one. Hats off for XxdrpxX for selling it to me. I won't receive it for a few days but I am really excited. This is my first Damascus CRK and my first Mnandi. At this point, I only have a Large Plain 21 Insingo with an S30V blade. As a side benefit, it has the same birth-week and year as my daughter. She was born on a Friday and I cannot get a CRK with her exact birthdate/year.

picture curtesy of a previous owner.

Attachments

• bi (1).jpg
    bi (1).jpg
    285 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
Pic isn't working

I just struck a deal on the CRK sales subforum for this one. Hats off for XxdrpxX for selling it to me. I won't receive it for a few days but I am really excited. This is my first Damascus CRK and my first Mnandi. At this point, I only have a Large Plain 21 Insingo with an S30V blade. As a side benefit, it has the same birth-week and year as my daughter. She was born on a Friday and I cannot get a CRK with her exact birthdate/year.

picture curtesy of a previous owner.

Let me try again.

Attachments

• DA96FDDA-3585-4F3E-8221-20F32A4146BC_zpsf5l7apem.jpg
    DA96FDDA-3585-4F3E-8221-20F32A4146BC_zpsf5l7apem.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
That's better!!
Sweet looking knife!! I'm sure you'll be patiently waiting and only tracking it rarely......right???
:confused:
I got shipping notices on both my incoming bout an hour ago. Tried tracking both about 100 times and neither has been dropped off yet!!!
Ugh. Gonna be rough this time!!
Joe

Back