The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I can't wait to see your pics of that one.

As always, your wish is my command :)

Perception, 1

Perception, 2

Just quick iPhone pics. A separate picture thread will follow, of course.

Really funny. I never paid attention to this CGG design. I think because most catalogue/online-store pics having a hard time to do justice to this design. These days I saw better pics at the CRK sales section over here and figured, how beautiful this design is and how complicated it most likely was to machine it. Fortunately my preferred dealer had a large one in stock. This design was discontinued after introduction of the current group of CGG designs at this years Shot Show.

crk-4__02522.1486395993.1280.1280.jpg

My CRK dealer emailed. Long awaited Shipment from CRK arrived. Besides their stock order and knives for other customer, two large 21 for me:

WTP and ........ PME :):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

My CRK dealer emailed. Long awaited Shipment from CRK arrived. Besides their stock order and knives for other customer, two large 21 for me:

WTP and ........ PME :):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D
That's lucky your dealer was able to secure a PME for you. It was my understanding dealers weren't getting it wholesale, but they could buy it retail. I look forward to your pictures!

Last edited:
Exactly. Once it was mentioned here at BF that CRK is selling them at Blade, I contacted my dealer and asked whether they could try to get one. They did not receive their usual dealer commission on that one and had to pay full price. Then they sold it to me as a good customer, without extra charges. I am very happy!

image1.JPG
I saw this small spalted beech a few weeks back, and it spoke to me. It got an inspection and this pic before being locked up until my B-day. Because of that, technically it's still "inbound." It's my first wood inlay; the pic doesn't do it justice!

Last edited:
Back