The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Seller's pic and hope he doesn't mind, but should have this Friday. Excited to have a genuine Large Regular user that I won't mind working with and using hard. I'll go ahead and fix the tip but thinking about leaving the slabs as is....

RR2JSHc.jpg

Something you don't see everyday.

Left hand WC OP Umnumzaan...No, that's pretty rare. 10% of the population being left handed..If CRK followed this model, then it would probably be easier finding chicken lips.
That backspacer is even rarer- Only 4 were made by me.. 3 were gifts and the last one,..someone on Facebook HAD to have it..so even I don't have one anymore! :eek:

Left hand WC OP Umnumzaan...No, that's pretty rare. 10% of the population being left handed..If CRK followed this model, then it would probably be easier finding chicken lips.
That backspacer is even rarer- Only 4 were made by me.. 3 were gifts and the last one,..someone on Facebook HAD to have it..so even I don't have one anymore! :eek:

I knew the lefty was rare, now that I know only 4 back spacers were made, looks like I'll keep this one for a long,long time :)

IMG_9859.JPG IMG_9861.JPG IMG_9863.JPG IMG_9865.JPG Pics from the same for sale thread. My first and I have two factory ordered. I'm gonna keep this one low key patriotic with it colors.

Back