The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

Ok, We are making a sticky like Traditional Forum where you can expound WITHOUT the requirement of showing or talking about a particular Buck Knife or Buck construction. BUT, I will keep watch for trolling, bad language, selling, boxing matches, and bad blood playground actions. I would suggest if you want to show a hotrod, back deck you built, stud horse, cows in the field, etc. including a Buck knife in the scene if possible would create more enjoyment. 300Bucks, PIA moderator.

Last edited:
Highest elevation in the continental US....Mount Whitney.

I was very disappointed when I got to the top and found out it wasn't 14,500 feet high like I was told. :)

And since this sticky is called the "Anvil Shed", thought I'd add a 198 pound Peter Wright anvil I picked up a few years ago.

I'm reserving this spot (post #4) just in case I come up with something really, really brilliant to say sometime in the future...or a spot for advanced plagerism just in case someone else comes up with something really, really brilliant to say before I do. :)

hi
some pictures of the coasts in Britany where I live .
image_zpscj22kmse.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpskzz5jawt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps9gqtygix.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpso5i9ebfu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]when driving a 65 mk1 jaguar E type on the coast road , dream time !

Looks like movie star stuff. Always glad to see some country (or water) side photos from Buck knife fans.

My vehicle excitement comes from driving under a railroad underpass built for 1930's cars on way to Walmart. You just almost touch mirrors on big pickups. 300

Always glad to see a Solitaire at work. I love that knife. Now, if they could only work a back lock into the design.

I love it too! All these years I never had one, what a sad waste. Well, it's here now and here to stay. I think a lock on one of these would be cool. :thumbup:

So... another ol' passion of mine which I haven't had much time for in the last couple of years.

The Svea 123 is the best camp stove ever made, just in case you're wondering
- Pinnah

Pinnah, I didn't want to divert a thread that was about not diverting threads, so here is my opinion. I agree with you completely. I have had the same Svea for over 50 years, and, if someone takes care of it after I am gone, it will probably go another 50. I am not much for building campfires and most of my hiking/camping is/was above treeline so firewood isn't available anyway.

This sticky is a good idea. The main forum shouldn't be cluttered up with none knife thoughts, but most of us have some common interests that are worth sharing.

Bert

Ok, We are making a sticky like Traditional Forum where you can expound WITHOUT the requirement of showing or talking about a particular Buck Knife or Buck construction. BUT, I will keep watch for trolling, bad language, selling, boxing matches, and bad blood playground actions. I would suggest if you want to show a hotrod, back deck you built, stud horse, cows in the field, etc. including a Buck knife in the scene if possible would create more enjoyment. 300Bucks, PIA moderator.

AFT

Just kidding and a way to hold this spot

I'm reserving this spot (post #4) just in case I come up with something really, really brilliant to say sometime in the future...or a spot for advanced plagerism just in case someone else comes up with something really, really brilliant to say before I do. :)

Great Idea
may think of doing the same

an other picture of my country fishing port almost world famous to be the capital of the shellfish called "coquille saint Jacques " I don't it is translatable in English ... sorry
image_zpshv4owv4a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
that is what it's looks like .
image_zpsy4ccrz5f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Buckfan22...your shellfish looks sorta like the scallops we have here in Florida.
I like scallops cooked a little, but I like oysters and clams raw for better flavor to me.

yes that's right I've just pics of scallops but the coquille saint Jacques is 3 te bigger I think and the clam got one flat side , the inside is similar with a white nut to cook but bigger too .

We have been piping our rain gutters into a above ground cistern. Which will allow us to store water for later use. Just lack finishing touches. Here's the progress. My 334 Trapper helped during this project. DM

Back