The Art Of War

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
The Art of War... highly recommended reading. . Ultralight One Off Kwaiken with Two Tone Bronze Finish

I've never read it. I am currently working on Libre Novus!

D, this is a great design!

I've never read it. I am currently working on Libre Novus!

D, this is a great design!

That sounds interesting, I have read a bit of his stuff. Art of War is a great easy read, nice to pick up anywhere in the book and just think on it. Thanks on the knife too!

I've not read it but I know it's a classic, of sorts.

What do you find most striking/interesting/thought provoking? (Serious question).

Tony it is an overall great read but I probably like the part on battle positioning the best. It is like a Tom Robbins book in that you can read right through it or think about a paragraph for hours.

Here's a good quote...

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
Sun Tzu

No filters on the pic... Titanium Ultralight Kwaiken with Blacklight Purple Finish. Photo taken with my $19 cell phone. Available soon!

Much appreciated!!!! I have a new one finished, need to get some pics here!

lol I anodized this last one over 4 times not including the two tone... It did come out nicely though!

Back