The Ask Todd Thread

Is this where we aggravate Todd about the knives he is making us? LMAO

Todd might avoid this thread like the plague... Just sayin, if i knew people were going to bug the hell out of me id stay far away!

Todd,

Is it true that a second is the interval occupied by 9,192,631,770 cycles of the radiation corresponding to the transition of the cesium 133 atom, when unaffected by exterior fields? Or, is it simply 1/86,400th of a day?

Todd,

Is it true that a second is the interval occupied by 9,192,631,770 cycles of the radiation corresponding to the transition of the cesium 133 atom, when unaffected by exterior fields? Or, is it simply 1/86,400th of a day?

Uh, Yeah, TRUE! next question! :cool:

What's the best way to get puke off of suede?

Baby wipes would have been an acceptable answer for any and all of the above questions. Just so you know.

Baby wipes would have been an acceptable answer for any and all of the above questions. Just so you know.

Oh, you must of seen the title that reads "Ask Silverthorn".............what's that? You didn't see the title that reads "Ask Silverthorn" maaaaybe thats because it doesn't say "Ask Silverthorn" it Says "Ask TODD!! NEXT QUESTION!!! ;):D

Is it true that if you don't "use it" you "lose it"?

Also, in on one!

You should just go ahead and use it just so you don't have to find out. Damn, I'm good at this! Next question!

Back