The Ask Todd Thread

Yeah, like I said, its his baby, he worked that truck hard for years. Back when it was his only breadwinner. Now, he's got 18 trucks. So, he kept this one and has pretty much made it his play toy. He does run it. But not as often now.

Well now have him come over and run the bandsaw

Haha, believe it or not, he has, he's not above it. That's why I have no problem working my ass off to help him. He would and has done the same for me.

so a good follow up question would be: Would you rather drink your own urine or Bear's?

I'd drink a real bear's piss before I'd drink the Gerber dude's. Having said that, I'd drink both before imbibing in Chimay ever again.

Can we have an Official ask Murph thread ?

This won't end well. Todd's mom browses this subforum on occasion(as he constantly reminds me), I can't imagine my heathen answers would pass muster.

Todd,

If this is the wrong place to ask...sorry. I must be a lttle thick in the head today ;)

I'd like to get a hornet and little belt sheath for it. Do you have Any available? Where would I order? Etc. etc.

Thanks in advance,

Tbird

I was inquiring about the M-18 and M-9, I was wondering if this info@tmhuntcustomknives.com was the correct email address. Im in no hurry to get a response. I just wanted to make sure i sent it to the right email. cheers. sincerely ahk

I was inquiring about the M-18 and M-9, I was wondering if this info@tmhuntcustomknives.com was the correct email address. Im in no hurry to get a response. I just wanted to make sure i sent it to the right email. cheers. sincerely ahk

Yup, I hate to admit it but Psyop's right. I've never seen the info@ addy, but I know for sure the gmail one works.

The info address on the website is directly linked to the other email. so, either one will get to me.

Hey guys,

What's a ballpark guess on current lead times for orders?

It depends on the order, and whatever life is throwing at me at the time. Please remember that this is one of two jobs that I have. I will get orders out as quickly as I can, but the definition of the word quick may be a grey area. Best thing to do it just contact me and we can establish a game plan. Time is USUALLY quicker on the knives I make a lot of simiply because I make them in batches. One off customs usually take longer just because it takes me a while to get to them with everything else stacking up.

It depends on the order, and whatever life is throwing at me at the time. Please remember that this is one of two jobs that I have. I will get orders out as quickly as I can, but the definition of the word quick may be a grey area. Best thing to do it just contact me and we can establish a game plan. Time is USUALLY quicker on the knives I make a lot of simiply because I make them in batches. One off customs usually take longer just because it takes me a while to get to them with everything else stacking up.

pm sent!

Hey Todd, or Murph

I noticed in a few pics the blanks are coated with a red paint (at least I think it's paint). I'm curious, what is the purpose?

Back