The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like BLADE attendees get to party like it's 1882!!!

Seems pretty cosmopolitan to me, but whatever Amy-0 wants I guess...

Glad I can't make it this year, I don't look good in dresses that tight.:oops:

Good news is you could probably hide a HOGB8 quite easily under all that material.:D

Or we could party like it's 8888 and we are all INFI robots that have had our consciences uploaded into the matrix via fakebook assimilation. Always looking for that next INFI upgrade and all...

you guys are way 2 hilarious...ya'll are 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 funny!

but I'm for real, the 1888 & 8888 posts made me spit pepsi all over my monitor...now which one of you guys is gonna pony up the $88.88 for my new monitor? Stumpy? Tim?

We're just here to offici8 the comedy without any assumption of liability for nasal launches of soda. I do recommend to stop snorting the sodapop though to prevent such future occurences. ;)

299 posts left to go,
299 posts,
post one down,
then wait around,
298 posts left to go.

Any HOGB8 warranty questions are answered in the sticky's PTPO.;)

Speaking of warranties, I'm guessing the Busse repair/replace warranty will still be around in 8888. So if you bend your BEIGHT, you're covered.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Still not sure about nasal discharge though, but see comment at start of this post. Might as well ask the shop.:D

Even one styled in 1882 fashion. Men's fashion that is. Like I said above, ladies dresses that tight make me look too......umm....... delic8!:D

Back