The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, I can't imagine where I got that crazy idea (daydream) from Will???

August 1943 Winchester (that came with a trashed stock), so I replaced it with a Ramline stock and opened up the rear aperture for faster target acquisition and better low light visibility...

Thinking about throwing an Ulti-mak scout base and Leupold Scout Scope on it, but I like the lines and balance the way they are. I can't bring myself to rattle can it yet. It has never hiccupped and is plenty accurate for my needs. I LOVE shooting this thing!!!

Oh and.... Obviously the Camp Tramp is a surrogate until I can get my hands on a true .308"x7.62" HOG B8!!!:cool:

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a rig! LOVE the ghost ring! :thumbup:

Still thinking about that Parkerized choilless clip-point saber .308 x 7.62" Res-C handled badboy. :eek: :thumbup:

Hmmm, I can't imagine where I got that crazy idea (daydream) from Will.

August 1943 Winchester (that came with a trashed stock), so I replaced it with a Ramline stock and opened up the rear aperture for faster target acquisition and better low light visibility...

Thinking about throwing an Ulti-mak scout base and Leupold Scout Scope on it, but I like the lines and balance the way they are. I can't bring myself to rattle can it yet. It has never hiccupped and is plenty accurate for my needs. I LOVE shooting this thing!!!

Oh and.... Obviously the Camp Tramp is a surrogate until I can get my hands on a true .308"x7.62" HOG B8!!!:cool:

Beautifull rifle you got there, Stumpy! Remeinds me of the 1917 model Remington 30-06 that i once had. Open sights and targets at 400 yards, no problemo.

Camp Tramps rule!!! -untill the HOG B8. :thumbup:⚔;)

Rags, sounds like a fun rifle too!!!

I agree, Tramps are AWESOME!!!

Would love to find out one day if HOG B8's are AWESOMER!!!:D:eek::confused:

Atta Boy za!!!!

Way to look after the BEight pile!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Let's keep this baby topped off.:cool:

Back