The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basic-4 in satin and FHFG, early War Feather?

2Jr4fk9h.jpg

Hey, that's a really nice knife! :cool: :thumbup:

Playing with knives, killing time on a sunday evening, ...the bottle is/was an Angostura Rom 1824, bet my wife will be happy when she discovers that another bottle of these is gone by now...

vc7aEhjh.jpg

Ycy39AOh.jpg

I totally agree rag about usage. Using INFI is what truly defined my love for the steel. Now, next on my list is an OD Green Res-C B8LE. Bring it Boss Man.

I totally agree rag about usage. Using INFI is what truly defined my love for the steel. Now, next on my list is an OD Green Res-C B8LE. Bring it Boss Man.

OD green should be no problem to create and really cool too. :thumbup:

BRING IT!!!

bVBWXJLh.jpg

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Awesome Pics Paint and Rags!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just got back from a CRAZY mad dash wedding weekend in Alabama! Our youngest son got married to a FANTASTIC lady on the 8th!!! Couldn't have picked a better day!;)

The caterer didn't have a knife laid out for the "cutting of the cake" ceremony, but I had JUST received a Recon1XL on the 4th...... soooooo out it came to the rescue. Needless to say, I didn't get to keep that knife very long. It couldn't have gone home with a better couple that night!:D

As for my absence, I was trying to figure out how I could prove I was actually in Alabama, and it just seemed fitting to jump out with my BASIC Euro-6 and get a quick pic in front of a HOG'ish kinda place that isn't found anywhere close to these parts...

Then I thought, why not just show some of the local cuisine (Delicious deep fried gator), but it didn't last long enough to be considered absolute proof...

Then, the BEST evidence I could think of was the fact I arrived in Alabama "dolphin smooth" up on the 'ol noggin, but after just 48hrs, the humidity and the locale had me fitting right in...

We Absolutely LOVED Alabama!!! Thanks to everyone we crossed paths with down there for the hospitality and great time!!! We're gonna stay longer than 72hrs next time.:cool:

Nice Pics! Congrats...looks like a very happy marriage!!!

But...

I just came for the cake...or the pics of the blade cutting the cake... ;):p

That's not a Basic 8 cutting the cake...or is it? Looks like a folding tanto....

***edit***

I overlooked you stating it was a CS...srry...I get overexcited when a thread combines cake, busse, b8 references, and fried food all at one time! :eek:

Back