The Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Gentlemen, start your keyboards!

Come one, come all! Everyone is welcome... lets make it great!

“Don't trust anybody who'd rather be grammatically correct than have a good time.”

- Tom Robbins

Mornin' sucka's!!!!! I'm outta Coffee :(
How many chat threads is that now, Daniel?

Kevin, I believe this is number 4 now? Btw, if you don't have anything going on you and the other half should come by tonight. We're having drinks and just hanging out for Brandi's birthday. Anytime after 8pm should be good!

On my lunch break, it's been pretty slow today at work thankfully. At least I'm off early!

Make it great!

-X

^ What's up!

I forget how many pages of chat now... I was thinking 4-6. We have gone through several recently!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h9XMyeKwjg[/video]

^ Rolf, speaking of drugs, I finally looked up the definition of Jinto. It said it means joint, doobie ect. You are a funny guy, Rolf.
X, thanks for the invite. I am not going to make it but tell your little lady that I said happy birthday.
Bobby, How's the new crib?
D, that's all? It seams like more :confused: I can see us BS'in about your newest most bad a$$ blade in chat thread #100.

Kevin- You were high when you read that. :D
It means, War.
Hi Danny! I said, Danny!!??
:D

lmao... :D

We've been here a while now and I'm here to stay! It has been interesting, some of my big early influences are out of the game and styles have changed a fair bit.

I feel like we are in a new era of knives... thin is in along with space age materials and most importantly great ergonomics/geometry. There is so much knowledge and competition out there and that is where I thrive. One may win as an individual but you can only get there as a team.

Thanks, Daniel. You know how to work it.
Give the people what they want.
rolf

Thanks, Daniel. You know how to work it.
Give the people what they want.
rolf

Exactly!

I'm working hard to balance everything which for now means gong all out in the shop!

I'm going to switch things up a bit too... I am going to make larger runs of some knives but once they are gone I'm moving on to something else. This way I can get some of my designs out there. In between will be one-offs and more forged work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back