The Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel must be hitting it big, getting spam/click bait posts in his own forum now! Lol!

Rainy day around here, just kicking back with little dude. I need to get to the reloading bench but waiting on hardware. That's the downside of Amazon, when stuff ships from multiple vendors.

Might just sharpen a few knives.

Keep it real homies.

-X

D's probably got Bigfoot on the payroll. Helps to explain the amount of work one man gets done!

Hope you're all doing well! I've been super busy lately. I need to get back into the shop!

What's up guys!

Man, today was a big day around here, little dude had a note in red ink stapled to his class work, he wrote the F bomb on his work! He got a very stern talking to, turns out someone wrote it in the stall and he learned it from another kid. I was waiting for it to happen, lol! As much as we want to, can't shelter them from everything.

Go Cubs! They earned it, good series!

I'm still convinced that Daniel is Bigfoot.

-X

Just got an email about my jobs insurance plan. 30% increase in premium, 4x increase in deductible. Awesome!

Rodents? Using them to power your shop? :)

Farchyld,
Yep. Us too. Nuts, right?!

My only consolation is I have a 90 day review coming in and I'm hopeful for a small bump that will offset the pain.

fast14riot,
Did little dude at least use it correctly?

No, I couldn't even use that angle. He's only 7, so at this point I don't want him using it even correctly right now, lol!

About to bury myself in a pile of brass, got a couple hundred cases of 6.8 to remove primer crimps for my dad, then I have to load up a batch of test ammo in incremental charge weights for the new bullets I've got.

Making it great, enjoying the weather, having a beer.

-Xander

Just had our engagement party at my fiance's parents home this weekend. It was full of food and packed with people. So many people I got introduced to as well as introducing everyone to each other. I was pooped by the end of the night and I made sure to get the house and backyard all cleaned up before bed.

At least my week goes by fast, hope everyone has a productive one.

Congrats on the engagement!

Don't let anyone BS you - being married is the best adventure there is.

Congrats, MDB! That's awesome news.

Time change sucks! Its dark when I leave work and that's pretty depressing. :(

D, what's new dude? I sent you an email.

Hope you're all doing well! Remember to get out there and vote!

-Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back