The Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys! More coffee!

No NYCCKS but maybe next year! Are you going Rolf?

Prybars are heat treated and back on today!

G' Evening, guys!
I have plans to go tomorrow. But, my buddy, who is driving, is not feeling too good. ratz! He's going to call me in the morning.
PCPB's. Pocket Clip Pry Barz. Cool.

Morning guys! Looks like my work schedule has changed, no more Saturdays or 6 day weeks!

Rolf, you going? Hope you find something cool!

Thinking I'm going to be at the loading bench today, need to get a couple hundred rounds ready for a match in a couple weeks.

-X

sigh... too funny, this is my second time deleting my post... :) "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing."

hope all made it through this "holiday" without much pain :)

I've been sick for 5 days, and now my kids are getting some kid flu shit. boooo and I was HOPING they'd go back to school tomorrow.. no deal. O_O

Be careful for what you wish...

Anyway, any new knives going down D? How's your kiddos doing? You got tons o snow there yet?

Other fuggers- DRINK! -_- :D

hey guys!!!!!

Sloth I hope you feel better soon! I've had a sinus infection for about a month now and going to the Dr for my back soon... getting old yo!

Plenty snow last night but rain this morning and it made 1" of rock solid snow conglomerate,

Kids are doing well, wow they are getting big fast! I hope yours are doing well... get well soon too.

I've been in the shop a lot but running plenty behind... slow but things are looking good!

Zirconium Inset, Clip and Backspacer
a9164c03a0098cd3f5de4c36db5e07dd.jpg

Zirc clip getting closer...
04fc783345265598d62ba6065cc669e5.jpg

I dig that zirc, D! It looks like the milled section on the clip and scale will provide excellent grip on the draw.
Sloth, whiskey cures everything!

He keeps eclipsing his previous work which is nuts. Dude has some serious attention to detail and a creative brain to boot!

Hope you're all doing well. I've been cleaning up since Thanksgiving celebrations and gearing towards the holidays. Her sister is staying with us again around Christmas, so the house is busy!

Hey all.
Coffee and HGTV DIY show on. New (3 weeks old today) baby boy at home has me working the early shift. He's just chillin' now so I'm catching up. Making sure he gets exposed to power tools and knife stuff at an early age :)

I dig that zirc, D! It looks like the milled section on the clip and scale will provide excellent grip on the draw.
Sloth, whiskey cures everything!

Thanks! Zirconium is becoming a favorite, I like the black finish and wow is it durable.

He keeps eclipsing his previous work which is nuts. Dude has some serious attention to detail and a creative brain to boot!

Hope you're all doing well. I've been cleaning up since Thanksgiving celebrations and gearing towards the holidays. Her sister is staying with us again around Christmas, so the house is busy!

Thanks Bobby! :cool:

Hey all.
Coffee and HGTV DIY show on. New (3 weeks old today) baby boy at home has me working the early shift. He's just chillin' now so I'm catching up. Making sure he gets exposed to power tools and knife stuff at an early age :)

That's awesome! Enjoy it all!

It's still dark here and the weather says 7 degrees out in town... probably sub zero here on the mountain! Winter prep has kept me busy, you never know at my place...

I'm staying busy with folders and Backpackers, need to get the photos going here though!

Good to hear from you guys and everyone have a great time!!!

Hi gang! Everybody stay chill and healthy!
You too, Daniel! Good to see you.
Better Days are on the way.
rolf

Evening fellas!

Just getting over a nasty head cold, it's been going around. Gotta fire up the heater in the garage and get to the loading bench tonight, got a service rifle match on Saturday. I'm getting fed up with this Lake City military brass, popping primers about every 100 rounds trying to prime them, the pockets are just too damn tight! But it's hard to beat the price when buying by the thousands.

Hope y'all are making it great!

Stay healthy my friends.

-Xander

That cold is creeping in on me too. Jen has had it for three or four days and it never fails to get passed on to me. I would take my own advise and drink one of Grandma's whiskey elixirs but Jen drank all of my whiskey......I guess it was our whiskey. :rolleyes:
D, you should dig a ice skating pond for the girls. :D
Stay warm.

Oral surgery for Jade today... showed up at 9 and left at 3:30 (the kid before must have had a rough time) but it went well! Holy crap that was scary!

I know it has been slow here but do know that I really appreciate everyone posting and reading, it does really mean a lot to have you guys here. I can't say enough.

I'm glad it went well, Daniel.
Hey, we're here, thick or thin.
Have a great weekender!
All yous, too!
rolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back