The chief likes to work.

I would also like to point out that the Chief likes to party.

IMG_20170301_082627_zpsjw8i3ozx.jpg

I tore the knife down out of curiosity today to see if anything got into the washer pockets. At one point last weekend, there was so much sawdust in it I had a hard time opening. Oh yeah and I had to touch it up on my stone.

Lots of gunk in it, but none in the pockets

Managed to get some stratches on the blade. Not even sure what from. I used it a ton again today in the shop.

I've never taken my Small Inkosi apart. Looks like you don't have to remove the stop pin if you don't want.

I've never taken my Small Inkosi apart. Looks like you don't have to remove the stop pin if you don't want.

You do not. I took mine apart as soon as I got it home (to take the lanyard off and out of curiosity). The part of the stop pin that you can see in those pics will just slide all the way through the scale if there was no retaining screw on the other side. Imagine a floating stop pin.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I like a little patina on guns and knives. I take care of them, but a bit of wear from normal use looks good to me.

Probably has something to do with my love of vintage guitars and old racecars. My main bass (a 1966 Fender Jazz) looks like this:

And here's one of my favorite guitars (1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior):

After 50 or 60 years of use, I would expect some patina.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I like a little patina on guns and knives. I take care of them, but a bit of wear from normal use looks good to me.

Probably has something to do with my love of vintage guitars and old racecars. My main bass (a 1966 Fender Jazz) looks like this:

Nope, that's one reason I carry a CRK. I like how they look when they wear. I like for a product to age with character. My Inkosi is new but as I continue to use it it will wear well. Love the Jazz bass btw. Viva la bass!

And here's one of my favorite guitars (1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior):

I'm also in the minority then. I love when they look used hard daily.

Nope, that's one reason I carry a CRK. I like how they look when they wear. I like for a product to age with character. My Inkosi is new but as I continue to use it it will wear well. Love the Jazz bass btw. Viva la bass!

Exactly!!

One of my fav's is this patents applied for 1978 T60 Peavey. I bought it new when they first came out, and have had it ever since.

what makes this a better working blade than the Sebenza? Just curious because I am trying to learn the differences between the two. Thanks!

+ 4 on the well worn look. While not my knife (or pic), here's one of my favorites!

kvgNtVC.jpg

I'm LOVING my new Large Inkosi as well.

I did a little work on it today by cleaning it out and re-lubing with CRK grease. While I was at it, I did a little cosmetic work by polishing the screws and removing the blue from the thumb studs with Mother's Mag polish, as I've never cared for the blue. It's weird, but in the pictures it looks like you can see a *hint* of blue, but that's actually a reflection - they are completely silver.

I finished up by applying loc-tite to the screws just for some added insurance and peace of mind.

I like the increased contrast with the polished hardware against the Ti handles, and those will look even better as they break in.

Here are a few shots of the finished product...

EldXYr9.jpg

cnRoEZf.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great.
I loved small inkosi......but this large has been better than I expected.

Mine got some work done today. Had to cut some PEX so I could add a 90

s3KRMXx.jpg

Back