The contest sticky (All contest threads enclosed)

Woot! First post in the new sticky. Nice having all the contests organized in one place:thumbup:

Winner will be picked soon

Soon? Soon isn't good enough. I want the winner picked by 2pm tomorrow(that is exactly 21.25 hours from now! If you fail to pick a winner by then I am canceling my order and want a full refund!

:p:p

Soon? Soon isn't good enough. I want the winner picked by 2pm tomorrow(that is exactly 21.25 hours from now! If you fail to pick a winner by then I am canceling my order and want a full refund!:p:p

tonym, you need an agent . . . :D P/M me as soon as you can, I have some great ideas . . .;)
Be safe.

tonym, you need an agent . . . :D P/M me as soon as you can, I have some great ideas . . .;)
Be safe.

Deal. I will cut you in for 50% of the money I make from trying to be funny. Hell I will even do it retroactively from the time I joined the forum.

Let me just take a minute to figure out how much you get.-ok, done.

Check for zero dollars heading your way!

Last edited:
we mods are going over the entries now and hopefully tomorrow have it wrapped up
Thanks gang it was a fun one to judge

CONGRATS GUYS !!!

man that sure is some sweeeeeeet giveaway.. glad to see you guys went out and handled it..I tried but ended up sick after TG..

WOW ESEE, 2, 3rd place very generous.............................

I think I'm getting sick again.. :D

very nice, I'm blown away..

take care,

Rob

Testing my new membership.... Crap it didn't work. I hope the Junglas contest doesn't get shut down on account of some dumbasses not following the rules before I get a chance to get in! Jsut waiting for my membership to change over!

Last edited:
Back