Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For trade: antique micarta EDC

I have 3 EDC and no LC, so offering this one for trade.
It is unused and in same condition I received it.

Was #1 in this sale:
fancy scales sale #1, vintage micarta, SOLD

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh.../forums/showthread.php?t=1438363&share_type=t

Mostly interested in Light Chopper with tero tuff handles and dangler sheath.

78a6d40716afd29c0ccae6dfd80906ae.jpg
2ce66925f025f40fcfce6d521a0aaa2d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still available for trade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still looking for some micarta field knife scales, any color but would love to find some in natural micarta!

I have a set of natural Micarta I will let you have for $30 Bucks-To include shipping-Bought the knife with them and changed them to Black Canvas Matte! Pm me if interested
Still looking for some micarta field knife scales, any color but would love to find some in natural micarta!

Thanks guys, Tommygun I'll PM you in a bit, I'll take them!

As far as a I know Jo doesn't have any in stock, and no current plans for any.

Thanks guys, Tommygun I'll PM you in a bit, I'll take them!

As far as a I know Jo doesn't have any in stock, and no current plans for any.

Yep, the natural is out of stock for the field knife. Glad TG can hook you up.

Yup, sorry those are out of production and out of stock. The Field Knife is retired now and there are no more micarta scales remaining.

Wanting to trade a brand new EDC from the last sale for a different Carothers knife. Mine is black g10 with black vertical Kydex. Properly priced users will be considered as well as new knives. Thanks.

I know this isn't the right place, (sorry I'm not sorry!) but when is the next sale happening? I keep missing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a delta 3v field knife new? Also interested in natural or black scales for the field knife, preferably matte. PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
You don't have private messaging available so no one can PM you. Just fyi.

For the record, I don't have any CPK's for sale....

Loving my Field Knife in Delta 3V and now I have major regrets in letting go of my spare FKs recently (although they went to great Forumites). Therefore, I am dangling my spare CPK-EDC in D2 from the 3/03 sale up as a likely trade scenario. I had originally purchased this EDC-D2 for a forum friend but he already has one in D3V so I was not butthurt at all for hoarding it myself ;)

OK, here is the deal:

My EDC-D2 is BRAND NEW and comes with buffed black micarta handle scales. I can offer it either with a stock horizontal sheath, vertical sheath or both as I have a spare of each! I am looking for a BRAND NEW CPK-FK in Delta 3V. I don't care if it has a sheath or not and I don't even care if you wish to take the handle scales off to keep or to sell on as I have a spare set of scales and hardware. I just need the skeleton of the FK to be as I have described earlier to be undamaged and unmolested!

Rules: detailed pictured must be provided privately (let's not clog up the thread please) as I will do the exact same that I ask. The pricing criteria is going to be exacting to Nathan's current price listing, $ for $, and with cash either way depending on whether what you have to offer is going to be a bare bone FK or with handles and sheath(s). Since I am hoping for an eventual sensible trade, I an NOT currently offering this D2 for sale.

Thank you.

Update: working on a possible trade with amflud who now has first dibs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back