Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many others, I am looking for a field knife. Any kind, any condition, any metal. I'm not picky. Just PM me and let me know what you have and what the price is. Thanks.

Loving my Field Knife in Delta 3V and now I have major regrets in letting go of my spare FKs recently (although they went to great Forumites). Therefore, I am dangling my spare CPK-EDC in D2 from the 3/03 sale up as a likely trade scenario. I had originally purchased this EDC-D2 for a forum friend but he already has one in D3V so I was not butthurt at all for hoarding it myself ;)

OK, here is the deal:

My EDC-D2 is BRAND NEW and comes with buffed black micarta handle scales. I can offer it either with a stock horizontal sheath, vertical sheath or both as I have a spare of each! I am looking for a BRAND NEW CPK-FK in Delta 3V. I don't care if it has a sheath or not and I don't even care if you wish to take the handle scales off to keep or to sell on as I have a spare set of scales and hardware. I just need the skeleton of the FK to be as I have described earlier to be undamaged and unmolested!

Rules: detailed pictured must be provided privately (let's not clog up the thread please) as I will do the exact same that I ask. The pricing criteria is going to be exacting to Nathan's current price listing, $ for $, and with cash either way depending on whether what you have to offer is going to be a bare bone FK or with handles and sheath(s). Since I am hoping for an eventual sensible trade, I an NOT currently offering this D2 for sale.

Thank you.

Update: working on a possible trade with amflud who now has first dibs.

I will take it per our pm conversation.

Looking for a Survival knife. A bonified, genuine, Carothers, Survival knife. Anybody got one they ain't using? Will give it a good home a take on survival hikes. I'll petit and love it and talk to it and name it CS.

Looking for a Survival knife. A bonified, genuine, Carothers, Survival knife. Anybody got one they ain't using? Will give it a good home a take on survival hikes. I'll petit and love it and talk to it and name it CS.
These have not been released yet so you will not get a response. I believe Nathan is finishing up the design phase right now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A couple CPK sheaths up for sale. Both were made with RJF leather, 8-9 oz, finished inside with Tan-Kote from Tandy, hand stitched with Tiger Thread.

First is a lefty FK sheath with a dangler. Fully tooled with a basket weave pattern and a straight line basket weave on the dangler just because. Dyed with my first use of Fiebings Sheridan Brown antique paste, I love the paste vs the gel. No difference in finish, much less mess. Outer portions finished with multiple coats of Montana Pitch Blend.

165f79046b695202bc3fd85241f738b1.jpg

d45b7fc8aede5a51138ebdf3627ab4db.jpg

5bb6c6f6b14e5064dda674d934338649.jpg

91ec660ca06691e879cf119f07aaa828.jpg

2c85bbdb8a1cf39fc26e81b9dd5584f9.jpg

If I hadn't been a dumbass and scorched the leather when I was burning off the threads I would call this perfect. $110

EDC sheath, dyed with Fiebings Light Brown antique gel, stamped with my first finished use of an arrow stamp, treated with multiple coats of Montana Pitch Blend. $80

2a0c72f442e2ac186424777a1d360da8.jpg

6553a8bb647dcbf54a2c0a13ed1b7f94.jpg

8046dfc7e4548ecfecb359158aee6d6a.jpg

9d7259dea206e675f1dcbe85dfd32fb1.jpg

Prices include PayPal fees and shipping. If you don't love your sheath send it back to me and if it's in the same shape I sent it to you I'll reimburse you fully.

I didn't intend for it but now I can see these as a set, if you'd like them as such we can take $20 off for both.
Up for another look. My sheaths will not disappoint, and if they do I'll buy them back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You listen to that dude?!

You sure you got the gender correctly?

Back onto topic, if someone is not satisfied with your sheaths and can't find you, I will buy it from them in your absence! How's that for a double iron clad guarantee?

Bought a new very expensive laptop, so I need to free up some funds to put towards that.

EDC D3V
Natural micarta, horizontal sheath & an extra set of used maroon micarta scales. I barely used this one, it was only used to cut some foam for a Pelican case. There are a couple rub marks from the sheath, I tried to show it in the third photo.

Edit: Pictures removed

$SOLD Shipped PP FF. You cover PP fees and insurance if you want it.
Willing to sell the extra maroon scales separate but will need a buyer for those first.

Last edited:
Don't be too "sad" shark! I saw what else you had manage to snag which is no chump blade, although not a Carothers EDC, at a great price ;)

Congrats :thumbup:

I sure would like to get my hands on a Potato knife if by any slim chance one of you hoarders has one they would let go to a good home.

So I'm covering the 3 oclcock sale today. In a momentary laps in judgement, I'm list one of my spare EDC, so get it while you can before I come to my senses. New EDC D3V with black micarta scales and a horizontal sheath. Same condition as it came from CPK
$225 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:
I have a never used or carried D2 EDC up for sale. Comes with the horizontal sheath. I'll also throw in a Rick Lowe kydex with leather covering. It does need a small Tec-Loc (as I used it on another Carothers sheath). $220 PayPal G&S shipped USPS Priority mail.
6ccadb6dbe4b235d23f0588f418c3f5c.jpg

caebfa23218c5e2cd449847740c3ca29.jpg

Email / PayPal: marno4552@gmail.com

Or you can PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back