Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgundy/maroon EDC scales. They are a spare set the came with a knife I picked up. $sold shipped 1st class mail, PayPal goods.

Last edited:
CPK Potato Knife. SOLD

I figured out that I do a lot more chopping of potatoes into large cubes than thin slices so I'm not really maximizing the potential of this masterpiece ;) it has only been used on the wood board in the pic and hand washed.

I picked it up gently used for $225 shipped, so I'd like to get the same. $225 SOLD PayPal shipped USPS priority insured.

~Chip

Last edited:
CPK Potato Knife

I figured out that I do a lot more chopping of potatoes into large cubes than thin slices so I'm not really maximizing the potential of this masterpiece ;) it has only been used on the wood board in the pic and hand washed.

I picked it up gently used for $225 shipped, so I'd like to get the same. $225 PayPal shipped USPS priority insured.

~Chip

I'll take it

Yup, sold in two minutes... shipped out this morning.

~Chip

I have some surplus accessory items which I am willing to part with:

A- set of buffed natural micarta handle scales for a Carothers Field Knife which I just took off the satin FK-3V which I had acquired in a trade deal (replaced them with G10 scales). The FK was not previously used, presumably just handled/fondled, so the same condition applies to the scales which I am offering. These micarta scales are no longer in stock and they will fit both the older 3V and the newer D3V iterations of the FK. SOLD PayPal G&S with First-Class Mail to your CONUS address.

B- withdrawn...

1xczAN4.jpg

There is some reflection from my shadow on the bottom of the left side handle scale!

XMRVQGL.jpg

Last edited:
I have two surplus accessory items which I am willing to part with:

A- set of buffed natural micarta handle scales for a Carothers Field Knife which I just took off the satin FK-3V which I had acquired in a trade deal (replaced them with G10 scales). The FK was not previously used, presumably just handled/fondled, so the same condition applies to the scales which I am offering. These micarta scales are no longer in stock and they will fit both the older 3V and the newer D3V iterations of the FK. $35 PayPal G&S with First-Class Mail to your CONUS address.

B- stock EDC vertical carry sheath which I believe to be a Dozier brand. New & Unused. $35 PayPal G&S with First-Class Mail to your CONUS address.

1xczAN4.jpg

There is some reflection from my shadow on the bottom of the left side handle scale!

XMRVQGL.jpg

CuRQEIg.jpg

EqXcDmo.jpg

I'll take the field knife scales thanks!

I am looking to trade a new in box D3v field knife for d2 edc. Please let me know if you are interested.

Looking for a field knife. Please let me know if anyone is willing to let go of one.

I have a Delta 3V unused light chopper in terotuff with dangler sheath. Some light kydex insertion marks. Price is SPF and includes payment via paypal goods and services and priority mail flat rate shipping with full insurance. have a bunch more pics i can email or text. email me for more info chrisslodden@gmail.com
It says my inbox here on BF is full but i cant figure out how to delete any of em yet so email is best for now

Last edited:
Your inbox is full, probably a result of the changeover in systems. Messages are no longer such, but instead have become parts of conversations. You probably need to read the tech forum to understand it, but deleting will solve your problem, in any case.

Your inbox is full, probably a result of the changeover in systems. Messages are no longer such, but instead have become parts of conversations. You probably need to read the tech forum to understand it, but deleting will solve your problem, in any case.

my email is chrisslodden@gmail.com
I cant figure out how to delete messages on the new system yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back