Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Delta 3V unused light chopper in terotuff with dangler sheath. Some light kydex insertion marks. Price is $475.00 and includes payment via paypal goods and services and priority mail flat rate shipping with full insurance. have a bunch more pics i can email or text. email me for more info chrisslodden@gmail.com
It says my inbox here on BF is full but i cant figure out how to delete any of em yet so email is best for now

I'll take it. I just sent you an email.

It looks like you can clear your inbox by selecting messages and selecting leave the conversation.

Last edited:
3V EDC for sale with sheath and extra burgandy scales. $sold net me, shipped conusa

Last edited:
Looking to buy a 3v EDC if someone has one they're looking to part with. Just shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks

D2 EDC with unbuffed green micarta scales for trade. Looking for other CPK (mainly a D3V FK), Shirogorovs, CRK or a Trijicon Acog with 223 reticle. Feel free to contact me at billy.dawson@hotmail.com or 573-614-1191. Text or call 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. This is brand new, never carried or used.

ZbosRn8.jpg

tfC3PiZ.jpg

I just saw an EDC sold in the Fixed Blades area from a poster here. I thought that was what this was for? I don't get it?

An EDC-D2 showed up on the Exchange for those interested in acquiring one albeit at a premium.

Last edited:
Dang, there's a Light Chopper down there for sale now. How much where they originally?

Kootaga12+1, you can visit the KnifeMakers' section and do a search by "Light Chopper" in the thread title to find out the original pricing or you can PM me and I'll let you know privately.

Post script, it's actually there in the preorder thread too:

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/...t-choppers-3v-micarta-terotuf-closed.1460327/

I think any unnecessary public discussion about prices, CPK's versus private party's in the secondary market can lead down a very slippery slope. Free markets normally determine any secondary market pricing matrix.

Things come up and people will have to sell, sometimes engulfed with regrets.

12+1. Mr.Stocks, you crack me up.
I thank you for the help findings the original price and I see your point about the sell.
I think when they where passing out brains I must of thought they said trains....and said, I'll take a slow one please.

Posted my Light Chopper for sale in classifieds $SOLD to kcwater
Hate to sell but in need of funds .
Now sold pending funds

Last edited:
Go to Tommygun first, since he posted before me. Anyone interested in trading your new d3v field knife for a new d3v edc? I have both natural and black micarta handles. Interested in working a deal out, I'm ok putting cash on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back