Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ meh. looks like a flipper. The problem with flippers is they take knives "off the table" that could have gone to an end user but instead snap it up, flip it for a profit, but add no real value to the equation.

To me the LC is a good value and an honest working tool at the price I sell it, but at $676? WTF? That's more than the 12" BC is gonna cost.
nutter.gif

^ meh. looks like a flipper.

Nathan, I don't think that's a flip.

Maybe the seller just saw the demand at Blade or maybe he spent too much there and needs to recoup some funds but he's definitely a BF user who bought from you in the past.

He's had that knife for a long while I believe.

^ meh. looks like a flipper. The problem with flippers is they take knives "off the table" that could have gone to an end user but instead snap it up, flip it for a profit, but add no real value to the equation.

To me the LC is a good value and an honest working tool at the price I sell it, but at $676? WTF? That's more than the 12" BC is gonna cost.
nutter.gif

With or without a sheath?

Yeah, I noticed that one last night, and no sheath.

Bob, what I had meant was to ask Nathan if the BC was going to be offered with or w/o a sheath since he let the cat out of the bag on his projected pricing of the BC. In my rush to post, my Q was kinda vague.

It is simply a matter of Supply and Demand! The Demand for the LC's has exceeded the output! See this all the time on the Busse Forum! A TGLB sold originally for $387! They are commanding anywhere between $700-$800 dollars now!o_O

Is that seller the same guy that got banned from SK! Facebook page ? For flipping ?

Lots and Lots of Survive! Knives get flipped on eee/Bay. CPK does not suffer from that type of large extent flipping (yet) anywhere because their operation, their production, their output, their financing, their people, their procedure, their social media marketing et al, are all differently managed. That said, anyone who is discontent with their products being sold /resold on eBay on a recurring basis without being an authorized dealer or distributor of such entity, may wish to look into becoming an eBay VeRO member to take down such auctions under the VeRO program. TBH, it's a long shot with knives which are deemed as usable, consumable and collectible items but there is such an option there. To me, it's not worth the time and effort to do it that way. Best to identify the source of the problem and then to not do business with them as much as it can be prevented.

Back on topic, I am still looking to buy a New and Unused Shiv-Double edge preferred but beggers cannot be choosy! Preferably in G10 or Black Canvas!
Would also be interested in a New and Unused Field knife in D3V
PM me if Interested
call-me-old-man-glitter.gif

Is that seller the same guy that got banned from SK! Facebook page ? For flipping ?
No that was a doof from Utah.
Apparently he opened his own Facebook page for selling SK's at a premium since he got the boot.
He's a real entrepreneur. :poop:

I'll get things back on track.
I was able to acquire EDC in D3V so I am SOLD my unused EDC in D2.
Maroon micarta scales with horizontal sheath.
Asking $260.00 shipped USPS to US50

Last edited:
Crap.. maroon micarta.. bummer. That's the cherry on top of this day.

Just because the last page of this thread exploded, I'm going to repost my desire for micarta EDC scales. Anything but buffed black, I have two sets of those. Also, I'll go ahead and say I'll take a 3V or 4V EDC knife in any config... because I'm a ridiculous EDC collecting psychopath with an insatiable lust for what I consider the best fixed blade daily carry ever created by all of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back