Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ meh. looks like a flipper. The problem with flippers is they take knives "off the table" that could have gone to an end user but instead snap it up, flip it for a profit, but add no real value to the equation.

To me the LC is a good value and an honest working tool at the price I sell it, but at $676? WTF? That's more than the 12" BC is gonna cost.
nutter.gif
Everything we buy as consumers I flipped by someone ...

Not sure I like the terotuf scales but love this chopper

Attachments

• WP_20170606_14_59_25_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170606_14_59_25_Pro.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 29
I was thinking about changing the scales, maybe some custom ones I'm not sure what I will do, trade sell ... I love the blade I usually like heavier blades though

That's a standard eight inch Spec Ops combat master.

You can heat up the plastic insert in a spec ops sheath in boiling water and form it to the knife for a secure, rattle free fit.

Eric at Mashed Cat does great work:thumbsup:Nathan's Stonewashed finish does not require a leather Sheath, unless you prefer that!:p

^ meh. looks like a flipper. The problem with flippers is they take knives "off the table" that could have gone to an end user but instead snap it up, flip it for a profit, but add no real value to the equation.

To me the LC is a good value and an honest working tool at the price I sell it, but at $676? WTF? That's more than the 12" BC is gonna cost.
nutter.gif
Nathan... how much will the BC cost and when can we expect it ??

Hey all, I wound up with *two* LCs after blade show, and would like to release one back into the wild ;)

With that said, I have a new/unused Delta 3V, Tero-tuf LC w/ CPK kydex & dangler, purchased direct from Nathan at Bladeshow. I Paid $SOLD asking to recoup what I paid net to me; I'll cover 2-day insured shipping to your door (in the lower 48). AK, HI, or OCONUS buyers, please PM me before purchasing to discuss shipping. Please claim knife in thread, and send me a PM to confirm; can't imagine this will last very long :D

pics:
FullSizeRender_zpscorkk7qt.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpswx3t4se6.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it. but must be subject to the limitations in my message to you, just sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back