Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling D2 EDC and 3V Shiv. (FIELD KNIFE IS SOLD!!!!) Both blades are brand new never used.

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD!!!!!!!

3V Shiv -- SINGLE edged Black Micarta *no sheath* (crazy knife I just wish it had more of a pommel/swell at the butt to keep me locked in)
D2 EDC -- Black G10 *horizontal sheath* (the little finger groove/nub doesn't suit my hands)
$700 USD total via Paypal Goods and Services. Shipped to your door + Signature on Delivery. FULL insurance through Paypal.
Only sold as a package deal.

Only have this picture currently, sorry it sucks.

IMG_0480.PNG

My usual terms and stuff..
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws. First come first served. I reserve the right to withdraw from sale. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Shipping from Australia. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services. Price includes shipping + signature on delivery. I will post the item(s) within 24 hours of receiving payment and contact you with the tracking details.

Last edited:
Lots of activities suddenly on this thread for WTBST. The Carothers are back baby :thumbsup:

I will try to help a forum friend out this Friday for a 4V, so I'm already spoken for :p

Hi there,
We have 2 new unused sheaths ready to ship.

Tan Field Knife sheath $40 shipped in USA SOld to Gus

azwelke, Holstex carbon fiber EDC sheath $45 shipped in USA

paypal preferred

azwelke@aol.com for questions

Thank You,
Al

Last edited:
Hi there,
We have 2 new unused sheaths ready to ship.

Tan Field Knife sheath $40 shipped in USA

azwelke, Holstex carbon fiber EDC sheath $45 shipped in USA

paypal preferred

azwelke@aol.com for questions

Thank You,
Al

Hey Al, I'll take the tan Field knife sheath if it doesn't rattle.
Gus

Still looking for a unused/mint potato/vegetable knife. Best way to contact me is to leave a post on my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back