Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Benson X:thumbsup:;)
Thanks Tommy! :D

I don't want to celebrate prematurely - I'm waiting to hear back from him to confirm payment details...

I started to grab it but don't really need another one. Glad to see someone around here picked it up.
I'm hoping this will satiate my hunger for the Behemoth Chopper (for now). You were probably posting on here while I was emailing him about it - I was truly surprised there was only (1) view when I saw the FS thread open for a whole 8 minutes! :eek:

Thanks Tommy! :D

I don't want to celebrate prematurely - I'm waiting to hear back from him to confirm payment details...

I'm hoping this will satiate my hunger for the Behemoth Chopper (for now). You were probably posting on here while I was emailing him about it - I was truly surprised there was only (1) view when I saw the FS thread open for a whole 8 minutes! :eek:
I have dealt with Beariver before- he will get back to you! I posted 2nd, so either way you will get the light Chopper-Saw it before you posted, but I have enough-Again Congrats Benson X

Wanted to buy or Trade!!!! New and Unused Carother's SHIV in 3V ONLY! Do Not have a preference on Handle material or Color! Willing to Trade a New and Unused Carother's Light Chopper with Unbuffed Black Micarta (Including an extra set of Natural Micarta Handles-Bottom LC-3rd Knife in Picture) or a New and Unused Carother's Field knife with Unbuffed Black Micarta Handles (Middle Knife) and add some Cash! Will also buy a Shiv for Cash!!! Contact me via PM or leave a brief message Below-Thanks!!!!

These for sale ?

I have three right handed EDC sheaths ready for new homes. 8-9 oz RJF leather, hand sewn with Tiger thread, treated with neatsfoot oil then Tan-Kote and a final rubdown or 12 of Montana Pitch Blend. $65 each PayPal and US Priority shipping included. They're lightly wet formed, I was going for enough form to aid retention but not enough to crap up the tooling. If you have any problems or just aren't happy I'll repair, replace, or refund what you paid for. I'd like to say 'no questions asked' but I'm always trying to improve so I will probably have plenty, always looking to get better.
ykt4wSll.jpg

dVcfrYKl.jpg

Simple texturing with a pebbled stamp.

Dzz7wcFl.jpg

ico7DPEl.jpg

My first go with a 'crazy legs' stamp. I thought it'd be fun to change up the orientation of the 'UGH' lettering on the back but it looks silly to me now. Live and learn. Regardless it's a nice functional sheath that I'm proud of. I thought the oil would level out more but it's darker down the middle.

HYLnifRl.jpg

bhLpESkl.jpg

Good 'ole basket weave.

teKhEeCl.jpg

If interested in one or you have questions PM or message me here or send an email to grog 1976 at gmail, leave out the spaces. Thanks for looking and thank you Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist and @Jo the Machinist and crew for turning out these awesome knives.

WTB >>>> EDC handles in camo Micarta or bruiser G10 >>>> THANKS

got a set of naturals for EDC & LC that I could trade if that interests you more than $$$

Looking for a g10 d3v field knife (preferably forest green).
I have a few survive! gso knives available for trade. I know these aren't cpk but maybe some interest-
5.1 new spec CUSTOM spear point, cmp-20cv
4.7 red linen 1st, cmp-20cv, this one has been used and sharpened but good condition
4.7 1st cruforge V
old spec 5.0, 3v, never sharpened factory edge
2.7 1st, cmp-20cv

gsos.jpg

D2 EDC for sale, Black Micarta handles.

Knife has been carried by the previous owner. When I received it one of the handle scales was damaged and it needed sharpened. I put a new set of scales on it (same color as it came with) and sharpened it up. Edge is really sharp, has just a little toothiness like you want with D2. Maintained factory edge geometry, it just needed touched up a little.

I'll take $300 shipped CONUS. No trades please, selling to fund home repair.

Make offers via PM

image1 (12).JPG image2 (3).JPG

D2 EDC for sale, Black Micarta handles.

Knife has been carried by the previous owner. When I received it one of the handle scales was damaged and it needed sharpened. I put a new set of scales on it (same color as it came with) and sharpened it up. Edge is really sharp, has just a little toothiness like you want with D2. Maintained factory edge geometry, it just needed touched up a little.

I'll take $300 shipped CONUS. No trades please, selling to fund home repair.

Make offers via PM

View attachment 752429 View attachment 752430
Ill take it. Email me at my username at hotmail

Good evening, fellow Carothers fans. Looking for a FK in 3v, Delta or standard, preferably in micarta. Users absolutely welcome.

Like mine very much, but considering gifting to a friend who I think would enjoy it; don't want to be without but also am not quite ready to put the antique one to use just yet.

Also have an EDC in 3v with natural micarta that I'd be willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back