THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Looking for a small 21 Insingo: May 4th (any year) and/or

Small 21 Insingo: June 10, 2008

Thanks!

Looking for Sept 30th, 2015. Open to any model but mostly interested in a small 21 or a small inkosi.

I'll get you updated today benzy. That is also my nephew's birthday. So far I have found two CRK's with that date, so they are out there. Unfortunately, per CRK, there were no Inkosis made that day. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I saw one I believe Wilson branded version with that date but was too late. I'll certainly keep you posted if I see one if you're interested.

Looking for:
any Classic
21 pre-stamp
any plain 21 with silver lugs/all silver hardware

Only if in new/great condition. Bonus if December b-day.

Thanks

My apologies if this seems harsh, but I am going to have to reserve the list for those who are looking for specific birthdays, for sentimental or special reasons. If you have an exact date in mind, I'd love to get you on the list.

Last edited:
This list exists in this forum because it gets the attention of the people who see the birthdates.
It is not a general "want to buy" in the broader sense, nor is it an arena to sell from.

Thinking about this even more, IF this particular thread is going to continue to exist, It CANNOT subvert forum rules.

Last edited:
Ok-

This is back open for everyone to participate for now.. Please keep offers out of the thread and contact each other directly.
Corytr has been fantastic at combing the thread for requests on the first page.. Much appreciated!

A looong reach here, but looking for a January 6th, 1999 date that is my son's b-day. Any CRK knife... not picky.

He is turning 18 in January and was going to see if I could get one with his 18th b-day date, but then remembered it's a Friday.

A looong reach here, but looking for a January 6th, 1999 date that is my son's b-day. Any CRK knife... not picky.

He is turning 18 in January and was going to see if I could get one with his 18th b-day date, but then remembered it's a Friday.

They do work overtime some Fridays.

Back