THE CRK Birthday Wish List

#1 choice would be a small Tanto with either Jan. 5th or Sept. 4th
#2 would be a Mnandi with same dates.
after that any model with those two dates may be considered.

Large Sebenza(small would be ok) born on June 13th 1997.......it's a long shot but this particular day is very special to me

Large Sebenza(small would be ok) born on June 13th 1997.......it's a long shot but this particular day is very special to me

You want a knife made on a Friday the 13th?!? :eek:

J/K, good luck with that hunt.

You want a knife made on a Friday the 13th?!? :eek:

J/K, good luck with that hunt.

100% yes....that's my lucky day and, well, carrying a knife made on that particular day would just about top every other edc I can think of. If it is meant to be, it will happen :)

Hi all -
New to CRK, and have been wanting an insignio for some time. Decided it's time to pursue a specific one. Where is the best place to post a WTB _____?

If this is OK here, I am looking for a large insingo with micarta inlays or a CF scale.

Please redirect me if this should go elsewhere... the main exchange WTB seems like long odds to score a hit. Thanks in advance.

EDIT - one kind soul here reached out to me and now my grail CF-scaled insingo is on it's way to me! Color me excited!!

Last edited:
Hi all -
New to CRK, and have been wanting an insignio for some time. Decided it's time to pursue a specific one. Where is the best place to post a WTB _____?

If this is OK here, I am looking for a large insingo with micarta inlays or a CF scale.

Please redirect me if this should go elsewhere... the main exchange WTB seems like long odds to score a hit. Thanks in advance.

This thread is really for specific birth dates. I would post in the WTB and, if you want, add a comment to your signature like I have in mine. You can also just routinely search the Chris reeve exchange on here. Those seem to come up frequently enough.

Each knife comes with a card saying the details of the knife and it's date of manufacture. Knives are not serial numbered, so the knives have to stay with their cards. You usually see knives posted in the exchange with a picture of the card.

Each knife comes with a card saying the details of the knife and it's date of manufacture. Knives are not serial numbered, so the knives have to stay with their cards. You usually see knives posted in the exchange with a picture of the card.

Thanks. My question was in reference to the guy that listed the knives made on a certain date. I was asking how he got that information.

Thanks. My question was in reference to the guy that listed the knives made on a certain date. I was asking how he got that information.

You can call CRK and ask. They might be able to tell you what they made, and what dealer they shipped to for a certain date.

Cool idea!! My birthday is August 10, and my daughter's is July 11. Any CRK on one of those dated would be neato bandito!

Hi,
Would love for either a lefty mnandi or lefty sebenza with birthdays on November 28. Any type (UG, CCG, Inlay) is welcome but UG, Elder Burl and Mammoth are doubly appreciated.

Back