The Diamond Jack is Back!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
The #48 pattern Diamond Jack is on order, and being processed!!

They will be single-blades, and have that same nice saber grind that the last issue had, with a new jigging pattern on the bone.

Same nice quality, as always.:)

You know how I like to post pictures; I will add pictures when I get Photobucket sorted out!! (groan - anyone else having trouble with them??):rolleyes:

Anyway - stay tuned for coming news!!

Look forward to seeing some pics, Charlie. Photobucket gave me so much trouble I switched to Imgur. Works a treat.

Yes, I ditched Photobucket ages ago, one of the worst picture hosting sites around. Imgur is the way to go: Free unlimited storage, easy to edit, and it is reliable.

Otherwise, looking forward to seeing the #48!

My photobucket is a pain BUT its working well enough for me to post pics still so Im limping it along as I go. Cant wait to see it!

Matt

Still use photo bucket, but it is buggy...I like the use of Flixr better once you get the hang of it, auto loading pictures is always good.

Great news on the Diamond Jack. And to see what new jigging will be presented.:thumbup:

Can anyone post a picture of a #48 Diamond Jack from the past? Or... is this the first "Diamond Jack" on the #48 pattern?

Can anyone post a picture of a #48 Diamond Jack from the past? Or... is this the first "Diamond Jack" on the #48 pattern?

20150930_114354_zpswzmzlmpk.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

IMG_6521_zpscq458ckj.jpg~original

Darn it, Charlie. I've been working on thinning the herd a little, and this really doesn't help. There is no way I'll be to pass on one of these. :) Kidding aside, this is really exciting. If the Diamond Jack isn't my favorite GEC, it's really close. Can't wait to see the covers.

Beautiful pairs, Meako and Phil. That Shapleigh is just a jaw dropper.

Fantastic Charlie: These are very cool. I'm looking forward to it.

FWIW: I see a lot of complaints about Photobucket. I use Imgur and have not had any problems. It's got to be a major hassle to upload all your photos to a new site though?

Thank you my friends, for the nice words, and for posting the pictures!!

Back