The Drawing Board

It is different. I have a standard one. Thank you.
Unfortunately LAR is no longer there. I got a few extra magazines from them before they disappeared but didn't think to get the wrench.

I just tried Gun Broker and there was nutin there along with Nuremberg gun parts.... ??? On Ebay there are two Griz Magazines .45 magazines...
I guess making one is in order. Water jet cutting leaves a small amount of a eroded angle, I think it would have to be It would have to be trued up?

Call Jay, at www.waterjettech.com he cuts my blades and does stuff for Boeing so he could handle a bushing wrench. Tell him I said hello!

There's an inside joke here, but for the most part, it's just a song. Sorry John, couldn't resist... :D

[youtube]CT4wOkAyi5Q[/youtube]

$800 full-tang tactical oyster knife. $550 for the LEO only knife, and another for the mandatory $250 tactical training course. Signed non-disclosure agreement required. Think, niche-market...

Oyster knife.jpg

We're gonna need a tactical coating, coatings can be tactical right? Maybe they spray on under cover of darkness. Ooh, what if I wear full tactical gear while I'm grinding?

I can see the Youtube video now....
"Tactically Ground with night vision under cover of darkness, the Oysters will never see you coming with this tactical advantage!"

OysterColor.jpg

$800 seems like a deal!

Hah, you sir, mock the presented $7200 tray of tactical goodness; your oysters are obviously Raw!

$800 full-tang tactical oyster knife. $550 for the LEO only knife, and another for the mandatory $250 tactical training course. Signed non-disclosure agreement required. Think, niche-market...

View attachment 690867

Is that really a Tactical Oyster knife? LOL, When it comes to those, a $20.00 Dexter Russel Oyster Knife works just fine! Besides, I BBQ my Oysters, A few minutes on a smoky grill and they open up and will slide right into your mouth! YUM!

Is that really a Tactical Oyster knife? LOL, When it comes to those, a $20.00 Dexter Russel Oyster Knife works just fine! Besides, I BBQ my Oysters, A few minutes on a smoky grill and they open up and will slide right into your mouth! YUM!

That doesn't work for tactical oysters. It may work for those wimpy California peace loving oysters but if you try it with Oregon hard rock oysters, they'll shuck you up.

That doesn't work for tactical oysters. It may work for those wimpy California peace loving oysters but if you try it with Oregon hard rock oysters, they'll shuck you up.

We get also Bad Hombre Gangsta Oysters here and they all open when you hold their feet to the fire!

Ahem...

It's been a week since the last post in this thread and I've got money burning a hole in my goddamn pocket! :mad:

I mean it. I've got a fever. And the only prescription... :D

Chris, I have two designs that I'm working on, one is a little parer, and the other one I'm thinking you might like. It's on the simple side, and the price will reflect. I was telling someone recently that I like a short blade with a fair amount of handle. Making an attempt on a sub 3" for a daily user, thin, simple, and comfortable. I won't use the annoying acronym (I hate that, is it just me?), but it would be something that you could use and carry every day:D

The Delkalope sheath will be done today, and the ball is rolling. Just got an order of bronze in, pin and bar stock.

This has been my week.
[video=youtube;7WAwuSK36Gw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=7WAwuSK36Gw[/video]

Back