• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The famous Chris Williams is back at it with folders now

Chris Williams can delete posts on Instagram and Twitter, and also block people too, but can he delete and block a news story on the TV?

I now have a temporary restraining order against Chris Williams of Chris Williams Knife co. As a customer for threatening to fly half way across the country to do me bodily harm.

Here is a popular Welsh Celtic phrase that the famous Chris Williams himself can probably interpret: "Na ad i´th dafod dorri´th wddf" It's advice from his own cultural heritage that he should think about. The most accepted translation reads: "Don't let your tongue cut your throat"

Last edited:
He seems to be rather particular with his wording. He doesn't state that he makes the knives, or that he is the sole person that sells them (at least when on facebook).

I have commented a few times on a picture of his folder, and I am hoping to be roundabout enough that he doesn't immediately catch my scent (regarding knowing what he is up to) and hoping to let others know what is going on in the process.

2017-04-28 12.46.18.png

LOL, keep posting the results of the "discussion", I think you may have spooked him with the Ganzo reference, I'm sure he will delete that one.

I am just hoping to inform some other folks.

But, no reply yet.

He did, but due to the Facebook setup, they pop up then drop, so folks can see it if they click back and forth.
On top of that, he disabled comments for his pictures.

There have been a few online pages that did interviews with him and showcase his goods, and questions have been asked about the odd similarities between the Ganzo G704 and the Benchmade/HK and his knives and seeking clarification by a potential customer.
Especially since I would rather support a "Small U.S. Business"...

The other folks have yet to offer any answers or replies.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that this "american business" has been allowed to operate for so long already. I can't say I'm not excited for it's downfall, it is an absolute shit stain on the industry.

The age of social media is going to bring him down. The old clans that lived off scams are dying. There is just too much social media scrutiny out there for them to stay discreet anymore. Discression is the key to weath and success, but if a person is constantly offensive, and pushing the limits of integrity, they will have a snowballs chance in hell, of continued success.

Last edited:
benchmade doesnt mess around. hes gonna be in a world of hell soon legally....i imagine.

Last edited:
benchmade doesnt mess around. hes gonna be in a world of hell soon legally....i imagine.

Yeah this is kind of funny to me because my understanding is it's challenging to go after counterfeits overseas due to international court and all that. But this is straight up in the USA. Soooo....

I strongly believe the walls are starting to close in on him. If you know what a Google bomb is we can use this tactic to push these threads to the top of the google search. I can explain if you like.

Back