The First Forged DFK!

It looks fantastic dude! Did you put the curve in the blade intentionally, or did that end up being a byproduct of the hamon/clay? I can't wait to get a DFFK :)

Yeah, what Bobby said.....and remember to switch hands or you will get Jack Mehoulf arm. :D

Boy it looks like you can teach an old dog new tricks, looks great Daniel, where is the sign up sheet?

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words!

I'll be doing more forging soon, it is a blast! I'm hoping to upgrade to a real anvil soon and am working a bit on my Smithy location. I worked a bit on the big forge today and ordered some more parts for it.

I'm also building a concrete table for the forge.... mostly because it will be cool! I need a big fireproof table to work on. I got the concrete today.

And yes... I have more W2! I'm going to focus on this stash of Don Hanson's W2 with the forge. I did buy some W1 also...

Forged Knife Plans - Tantos, Pocket Fighters and I want to do some traditional Japanese Tantos with the fittings, same, silk cord, etc. I'm ready!

Daniel! Make some table candles.
Remember the Cheech and Chong skit? "The dude makes really cool table candles... he pours wax on the table and lights it." :D

Damn! I stay away for a day or 2 and Daniel done forged up a blade. Rock on Daniel, swing that hammer.

Back