The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Hey Cdmayhem Cdmayhem , I don't know if you're looking exclusively for used EDKardas/BCKardas, but if you don't mind new, TKC has 2 EDKs and one BCK recently listed.

They are there, but to avoid deal spotting I will simply say that their website changes based on how you access it. I use google...

People getting ready for Blade or what!? Holy cow there are some awesome knives in the Flea Market.

People getting ready for Blade or what!? Holy cow there are some awesome knives in the Flea Market.

This is an annual ritual around here. It starts with people selling a bunch of knives to raise money to spend at Blade. In two weeks they will be back selling a few more because they spent too much at Blade. Whether the tide is going out or coming in, this is always a good time of year to be a shark ready to pounce on good deals in the flea market waters.

Phil

I have these listed that aren't getting any use by me and need to go. Good deals on some thin blades

Those are some great Bushboots in the flea market. If I wasnt working on finding a couple others on my list I'd have to snatch these up. I bet they dont last long.

Bob, what the ???? That Esquire is super nice. I see you're not the only one who over spent at Blade? :eek:

Bob, what the ???? That Esquire is super nice. I see you're not the only one who over spent at Blade? :eek:

Yes I did. I thought I needed another Esquire but just don't see myself carrying it. It needs to be used. Awesome combo. Just looking to get back my investment.

I just sinned!! Posted a question on that esquire post on the flea market that Bmurray has up for sale! sounds like a Blade purchase. Question answered. It is a beauty and that sheath color is a good match up to the Osage.

Back