The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I'm floored that the Padre Sr. hasn't moved yet; especially given all of the hype around folks asking for Fiddleback kitchen knives?!? If folks don't know about this model (it got almost got zero coverage, as Andy just posted it unannounced on a random Friday last year) -- it's a legit 10.5 OAL chefs knife (think a woodsman, redesigned for kitchen use)!

I'm offering it for $100 below cost, and seeing that it's a one off, I would have bet my eye teeth that it would have been gone minutes after posting.

:confused:

I'm looking at it.... Price is more than fair...I just dropped my knife buying allotment for June, otherwise I'd be getting it!

Help!
How do you Private message with this new software
I've tried everything and it's just not working for me

click on the persons username >Start Comnversation

they have to be a paying member in order to receive them, just like on the old software

Help!
How do you Private message with this new software
I've tried everything and it's just not working for me

It looks like your Gold membership might have expired without you noticing my friend. Check your status and update as necessary to be able to start conversations.

Phil

wish I had the money, I'd buy my Abe's ironwood Recluse for my son Adam. What a stunning knife

Last edited:
Yeah buddy. Once upon a time...I'd have snatched the KPH from Jules and the Old School Karda from Abe without a second thought.

Back