The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

i'd love to get a Flemming..one of these days...one of these days
I've got one on order. Blade is done and he's just waiting on backordered Ruby burlap. Now if only someone could sell Jarrett some extra they might have laying around ... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

well, selling off some of my personal FB's. Hate to do it but I need to pay for my design plans for our house in Florida soon. Hopefully nothing else pops up to distract me.:eek:

well, selling off some of my personal FB's. Hate to do it but I need to pay for my design plans for our house in Florida soon. Hopefully nothing else pops up to distract me.:eek:

How about some nice Florida Orange!!??

(sorry you've got to sell em Bill)

What is that Surls you've got listed? Not a Tatanka no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is that Surls you've got listed? Not a Tatanka no?

Raven with natural bolsters and blackwood over natural liners flat ground on 1/8" A2 With tapered tang. OL 9" with a 4 1/4" blade, recurve with swedge.

And bada$$

Raven with natural bolsters and blackwood over natural liners flat ground on 1/8" A2 With tapered tang. OL 9" with a 4 1/4" blade, recurve with swedge.

And bada$$

Thanks Nathan! And "bada$$" is an understatement. Do you have a Raven?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry's Harpoon is super comfortable! If you like the looks of it you'll definitely like the feel! :thumbup:

Back