The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Jerry's Harpoon is super comfortable! If you like the looks of it you'll definitely like the feel! :thumbup:

Hey Orion! Thanks for your first-hand input (pun intended) :)

I love your 22LR back drop !!!

Thanks Paul. I wasn't sure what to use and spied the bucket o' 22s :D Seems like it worked kinda well for a random pattern.

I hate to do it but my prize FB (Lonestar) is up for sale. Someone please put me out of my misery and take it quickly and enjoy this beauty.

Phew,
Bob your killing me. That's a beauty! And that natural bolstered handyman keeps calling me😉

Last edited:
Phew,
Bob your killing me. That's s beauty! And that natural bolstered handyman keeps calling me��

its a beauty for sure, has you name all over it. It's a comfortable design, even better than my Bushboot

Man there are some real choice knives up for grabs in the flea market right now.
I do not have any Sandi ground knives at all. That African blackwood Scandi hiking buddy is sure nice.

Hey Warrior, what Fiddleback/Osprey Knife & Tool/etc. knife sizes do those Diomedes pieces fit?

Have they been used for knives w/game at all?

Hey Warrior, what Fiddleback/Osprey Knife & Tool/etc. knife sizes do those Diomedes pieces fit?

Have they been used for knives w/game at all?
The Earl hasn't carried anything. I got it for the Fleming Osprey and only did a test fit. It should fit:
Osprey K/T Warthog
Osprey K/T Mamushi (shallow fit)

The other two (Baron) would fit and Esquire or PK. They've been used very minimally also. Fixed knife pocket carry just doesn't agree with me. I'm not sure if the OKT EDU would work and won't be home until Monday to try that out, sorry. I'll see if Robert at the Outpost can give any insight in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jerry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking this would fit a thin non-K Warthog and I'm doubting the Trailhand a bit given its curves.

I would concur on Jerry's report, having similar set ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, somebody go buy some of my stuff! (please) There's enough out there that at least 1 or 4 have got to be tickling someone's fancy. ;)

Ok, somebody go buy some of my stuff! (please) There's enough out there that at least 1 or 4 have got to be tickling someone's fancy. ;)

Ok, I'll take the ironwood lonestar

Yeahhhhh, that one isn't in a sale post unfortunately :)

Besides, it was the Lonestar that talked me into going for the DIW swedged Bushboot today. I'm probably going to pull the DIW Asp since those 3 make a nice set.

And does anyone know where this one went?

2016 0902 06 – Hiking Buddy w/ blackwood over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300

Thanks, gang.

Start with who bought it in that sale post and then track down who it may have passed to. I'm on the road or I'd look it up. My guess is it could have taken a trip to or through Australia :)

(hope that helps)

Start with who bought it in that sale post and then track down who it may have passed to. I'm on the road or I'd look it up. My guess is it could have taken a trip to or through Australia :)

(hope that helps)

The last post Phillip made in that thread that updated the list of available knives included that particular knife. Which means it didn't sell on that Friday through the thread. Maybe someone will see the WTB and respond. Crossing fingers.

The last post Phillip made in that thread that updated the list of available knives included that particular knife. Which means it didn't sell on that Friday through the thread. Maybe someone will see the WTB and respond. Crossing fingers.
Might try calling Phillip! Just sayin

Back