The General

I have seen them jumped on, hammered on, and etc. and not break. So no.

I have also seen 119s and 120s take a lickin and keep on tickin, so to speak. If a KBar can take it a 120 should be able to.

I have also seen 119s and 120s take a lickin and keep on tickin, so to speak. If a KBar can take it a 120 should be able to.
I agree.:thumbsup:

I'm out of my depth here but as far as busting up a Griptillian by hitting it / kicking it with his heal :
Anyone have one break in actual use ?
and
yes I can damage an air plane by kicking it . . . but . . . I still like airplanes.

Nope. I've used a Grip for about three years that my wife has bought me. I've dropped it a few times on concrete (not on purpose) and have used it a lot. I haven't set out to destroy it but haven't babied it either.

I guess I never even thought of the comparison to a Kabar. Heck to be honest I've never taken a close look at Kabars. Good comparison.

I'm 100% sure that not only is the story true but it also happened exactly as RYP said it did.

Back