The Griffin X. Feast your eyes. FEAST THEM!

280685D3-236B-443A-836E-C71C2EF73A58_zps8t6npyif.jpg

Well well, it's in good company all around! So what do you think of it Kermit?

Well well, it's in good company all around! So what do you think of it Kermit?

Typical Fletcher handle ergos. Balanced well. I haven't really had the chance to test it yet, but will be a keeper based on preliminary review. Good job guys! I took it to Ethans but was so busy that I didn't even get to show it off much.

Been BTTW around here. Hope you and the kiddo are doing well!

Typical Fletcher handle ergos. Balanced well. I haven't really had the chance to test it yet, but will be a keeper based on preliminary review. Good job guys! I took it to Ethans but was so busy that I didn't even get to show it off much.

Been BTTW around here. Hope you and the kiddo are doing well!

Cool, glad to hear it. Ethan got to play with the proto some the last time I was up. I think he'll like the final one.

We're doing fine man, looking forward to a few days of R&R at the end of October and trying to get as much work done before then as I can. I hope you guys are all doing well.

Man, that new chopper of Todd's is a real beast. I may want one of those to keep in the truck instead of an M-18 now. Looks like it would throw some serious chunks of wood.

Had the Griffin X out this morning taking care of some invasive bamboo. [emoji106]
a8a6672005f6218e2249b761898603b6.jpg
f5b45b0f404a1620e6910bbd85a4c3c3.jpg
1c66bedd1e96d45503c37c7226f5db24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i hate to break it to you onedog, but you are going to need napalm to keep the bamboo at bay:D

i hate to break it to you onedog, but you are going to need napalm to keep the bamboo at bay:D

Yeah. Sadly, I'm learning that. I read about laying a black tarp over the root area. It blocks the sun from the sprouts and since it's black it over heats them. The problem now is that it seems the roots are everywhere and we can't trace them. My wife has been fighting the bamboo for a couple years now. The Griffin X definitely helps though. [emoji106]

Yeah. Sadly, I'm learning that. I read about laying a black tarp over the root area. It blocks the sun from the sprouts and since it's black it over heats them. The problem now is that it seems the roots are everywhere and we can't trace them. My wife has been fighting the bamboo for a couple years now. The Griffin X definitely helps though. [emoji106]

The X is more fun than effective in controlling bamboo growth, but it will definitely help vent the frustration a bit :)

The X is more fun than effective in controlling bamboo growth, but it will definitely help vent the frustration a bit :)

Yeah. It was definitely more fun then effective. :D Since it's basically a grass the root system is all over the place. There's about 2 years worth of cut down or dug up bamboo in the ravine behind the house. The stuff is crazy. I now understand why the Japanese still use it for scaffolding. :D

Back