The Joufuu Build Board

I would love to have a RH sheath for a camp knife. Is it possible to make it with a 2" belt loop?

Last edited:
Bud, have you ever made anything that would fit a Jarrett Fleming Kestrel?

Yeah .. I had one here last month. Seems like it fit a Monarch pattern. Check the OAL specs - see if they're about the same. There's a pic of the Kestrel on my IG feed, July 19

Hey Bud, please make a couple of HB3 in oiled cordovan with black stitching. So maybe I can snag one.:D

[emoji106][emoji1] LOL! Yeah I thought I might have a chance if he makes two of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ no promises on the ETA guys ^^ holiday weekend, festival weekend after that, teaching most of the week ... the day job is nuts right now.

Bud, do you happen to have any patterns that will fit a Sylvrfalcen? Also curious if the Duke/Woodsman patterns fit an OKT Ranger?

Thanks!

I would like to request a RH ISP for an OK&T EDU, dark walnut, shorty clip. Not sure if they are all like this now but mine is significantly narrower than the first few from Chris.

Bud, do you happen to have any patterns that will fit a Sylvrfalcen? Also curious if the Duke/Woodsman patterns fit an OKT Ranger?

Thanks!

Not really ref the Sylvrfalcen. Don't know ref the OKT Ranger - I don't own one.

I would like to request a RH ISP for an OK&T EDU, dark walnut, shorty clip. Not sure if they are all like this now but mine is significantly narrower than the first few from Chris.

The pattern is a tighter fit than most, so it shouldn't be affected by a thinner handle. I'm working OT a lot, so I'll get to it when I get the chance and add it to the webstore when finished.

Thanks!
Bud's Duke/Woodsman pattern will fit a OKT Ranger great :)

The pattern is a tighter fit than most, so it shouldn't be affected by a thinner handle. I'm working OT a lot, so I'll get to it when I get the chance and add it to the webstore when finished.

Sounds great, I'm in no rush.
Thank you.

Hey Bud, when you get a chance, please make a ambi HB-3 in oiled cordovan with black stitching.

Thanks,
Gus

Last edited:
How about a Split Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges and black stitching;
(fit a OTK Apache)

How about a Split Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges and black stitching;
(fit a OTK Apache)

I don't own an Apache, so you'll have to give me a relevant size comparison to an existing pattern.

Apache similar in size to bushfinger, it's 4.25" blade, 8.75 oal. At ricasso 1.5" from top of spine. Does this help?

Back