The Joufuu Build Board

Request for an ISP that fits an ASP, punisher clip. Oiled cordovan with black or white stitching. Thanks for considering.

Ambi ISP for monarch/BC Jr. size, black on black, with a shorty clip

Ambi ISP for monarch/BC Jr. size, black on black, with a shorty clip

I'll add it to my build list, but my October schedule is always kinda nuts for me at work due to training and recerts. Sheaths making will be limited til November.

Bud

some recent build requests are now listed on joufuu.com

:thumbup:

Hey Bud could you make a deep seat ambi Monarch ISP in cordovan with black stitching and a blued Punisher clip with a 12 guage stud? :thumbup:

Hey Bud could you make a deep seat ambi Monarch ISP in cordovan with black stitching and a blued Punisher clip with a 12 guage stud? :thumbup:

Yup! Should have them on joufuu.com by Monday.

Hoping for an ISP that fits an ASP, punisher clip. Oiled cordovan with black or white stitching. Just like that Hiking Buddy sheath you put up last night.

Hey Bud. If you get a chance could you please add these to your list :

Narrowed Ladyfinger ISP Walnut w/blue stitching
Narrowed Ladyfinger ISP Walnut w/White or cream stitching

Hey Bud. If you get a chance could you please add these to your list :

Narrowed Ladyfinger ISP Walnut w/blue stitching
Narrowed Ladyfinger ISP Walnut w/White or cream stitching

Just added these (and a few others) today to joufuu.com

P9260176-vi.jpg

LOL sold out again. I'm just too slow....

Would appreciate if you could make the one with blue stitching again when you can please Bud.

Hey Bud,

Could you make another narrowed Ladyfinger Punsher ISP in oiled cordovan with black stitching and a copper stud?

Bud could you make a deep seat Punisher ISP in medium or dark brown with brown stitching for a WA Surls Mini Muk?

Bud could you make a deep seat Punisher ISP in medium or dark brown with brown stitching for a WA Surls Mini Muk?

Can't really remember if I still have one of those or sold it.

Can't really remember if I still have one of those or sold it.

Okay no problem, maybe if you happen to find it and have the time. How about a couple of ambi Hunter sheaths with dark stitching. Maybe one in oiled cordovan, and a brown one. One of those scarred hides would be 😎

Okay no problem, maybe if you happen to find it and have the time. How about a couple of ambi Hunter sheaths with dark stitching. Maybe one in oiled cordovan, and a brown one. One of those scarred hides would be 😎

Scars are hard to come by - but I'll work on the Ambi Hunter request. :thumbup:

Back