Hey Bud,

When you get a chance I'll take ..

Two HB-2's cordovan with black stitching 6-7oz

Another like this 4"er but in an HB-2 size
RaptorDeadpoolMd-vi.jpg

Thanks,
Jerry

Hi Bud,

Just checked your website for this one: Cross Draw, Ambidextrous Carry sheath for Osprey Knife & Tool 'EDU' - out of stock...

Chestnut with tan stitching might be cool!

Let me know if you might be inclined to put one of these together ;-)

Thanks,
Scott

Hey Bud,

When you get a chance I'll take ..

Another like this 4"er but in an HB-2 size
RaptorDeadpoolMd-vi.jpg

Thanks,
Jerry

Just updating that the "Two HB-2's cordovan with black stitching 6-7oz" have been obtained and just looking for the Deadpool sheath at some point. No rush given Blade '17 prep.

Thanks
Jerry

Hi Bud,

Just checked your website for this one: Cross Draw, Ambidextrous Carry sheath for Osprey Knife & Tool 'EDU' - out of stock...

Chestnut with tan stitching might be cool!

Let me know if you might be inclined to put one of these together ;-)

Thanks,
Scott

I'm working on EDUs today, but they're ISP with clips.

Just updating that the "Two HB-2's cordovan with black stitching 6-7oz" have been obtained and just looking for the Deadpool sheath at some point. No rush given Blade '17 prep.

Thanks
Jerry

Correct on the Blade Show priorities right now Jerry. Trying to get a bunch of stock that I can take with me. IMO, better to have too much than too little.

Hey Bud,

If you get a chance, I'd like an:
ISP for an Esquire. Walnut, bone stitching, short clip.

Thanks,
Nathan

I have two available. PM or Email.

Anyone else looking for a particular sheath, if I don't currently have it listed on joufuu.com, then just ask. Chances are I might have it in inventory or able to get one in my weekly builds pretty easily.

Bud

Hey Bud,

Do you make anything that will fit an Osprey Knife & Tool Tusk?

Thanks.

Hey Bud,

Do you make anything that will fit an Osprey Knife & Tool Tusk?

Thanks.

I saw your Instagram post. When you get the redesign done, I'd like one's that black on black with a blue mini clip.

I saw your Instagram post. When you get the redesign done, I'd like one's that black on black with a blue mini clip.

Doable. Let me make sure everything is fitting like i want and yours will be the list. Maybe a week .. day job duties for next 3 days straight.

Bud

No rush. We'll be out of the country beginning next week through the end of July. Thanks.

Hey bud, any chance you can make a pocket sheath in brown leather with orange stitching? Or whatever stitching would match the liners best? Any clip, just nothing like the punisher ones or similar. For the Osprey k&t warthog below. Thanks!

dJ5Mivc.jpg

Hey bud, any chance you can make a pocket sheath in brown leather with orange stitching? Or whatever stitching would match the liners best? Any clip, just nothing like the punisher ones or similar. For the Osprey k&t warthog below. Thanks!

dJ5Mivc.jpg

Yes, but I do not have any neon orange. Just an Autumn Orange inTiger thread. Or Butterscotch would match up with canvas bolsters.

RH or LH?

Clips I currently have; Punisher, Long Plain, Short (black), Mandalorian skull.

Yes, but I do not have any neon orange. Just an Autumn Orange inTiger thread. Or Butterscotch would match up with canvas bolsters.

RH or LH?

Clips I currently have; Punisher, Long Plain, Short (black), Mandalorian skull.
Is neon orange not available, or do you just not have it on hand? I'd like to hold out for that color.

Back