The Kwaikens are coming

As many of you know we have teamed up with David Deng at Reate knives to bring you our first full production model made by another manufacturer. This is an opportunity for us to be able to meet the demands of our product which we are currently not capable of doing. We have worked very hard on this project to be able to make this possible. We plan to continue to make knives here in California and be able to offer more exotic variations of our current models and future designs. We believe Davids quality and passion for knives has met the standards of quality we expect in making a great knife.

09B8F60B-EE60-4CB4-8FD5-EB166F305BDC_zpscnsfjwfm.jpg

This knife will be offered with a black titanium nitride coating tumbled for a washed finish with our polished accents. There have been no pictures of this finish but if you look at some of the current models we have released with this finish you will get the idea. Everything you see shiny here will be shiny on the coated model.

I have one on pre-order and can't wait, they look awesome. Do you have a release date yet?

I have one on pre-order and can't wait, they look awesome. Do you have a release date yet?

The first batch will arrive in January. It depends how early you got your preorder in if you will be able to get one from the dealer you ordered from. They will be coming every month after that until january. Then the mini Bodega will be coming after.

In stock at gpknives as well... I believe its the dark stonewash, I ordered one. Im hoping its the regualr stonewash, but ultimately just glad I was able to get one.

http://www.gpknives.com/todd-begg-steelcraft-series-kwaiken-titanium-framelock.html

Mine is shipping from GP Knives today (got tracking#) and I believe it's the stonewashed finish not the darker stonewashed black titanium nitride finish.

Kwaiken-for-web.jpg

[video=youtube;uqLS2fPRoBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLS2fPRoBM[/video]

Yeah youre right, I could tell after looking again that the harware is silver vice the black on the dark stonewash. Im pretty excited and mine shipped today as well. I wont have it until December because Im deployed but I got peice of mind knowing I was able to get one and Ive been drooling over them since the customs came out...

I received my Todd Begg Steelcraft Kwaiken just now. This is simply a FANTASTIC flipper. One of the best titanium millings you'll see. Great blade. Only 5.03 ounces with a 3.95" blade! Buttery smooth action on the ceramic IKBS bearings. Wow!

I regret having pre-ordered. Otherwise I'd have picked up one of the ones that Grand Prairie had, and would have received it by now.

Got mine over the weekend...I have to say, this is one sweet Kwaiken. Reate did a fantastic job with this one, I cannot find one single thing to complain about.

Got mine over the weekend...I have to say, this is one sweet Kwaiken. Reate did a fantastic job with this one, I cannot find one single thing to complain about.

Indeed. It's pretty much a perfect execution by Reate.

If I were to request one change that would be to have a backspacer without the lanyard hole and instead continue the jimping to the bottom of the handle. Personally, it would give better traction in a reverse grip, looks better and is a little shorter.

Back