The littlest knife shaped object?

Found this spike on a stretch of light guage rail that fed a small coal mine. I had to leave it as its state park property, just thought it would make a funny rr spike neck knife...

P_20170619_163838_vHDR_Auto.jpg

It would make such a cute little EDC I imagine.

Last edited:
If we're talking small knives, I should grab the Italian folder from my reference collection. Shop in Venice that had been open since the middle ages made it. Single blade slipjoint that will sit on top of a nickle or quarter and not stick off any side.
Most stupidly expensive thing of its size I ever bought. Full size one was 1/4 the price

Was it a Maserin Mignon Classic by chance?
It was the same idea, but not one of those. A bit smaller, and a bit nicer. Price was a fair bit higher too which makes not being able to find it quite a bit more annoying.... I can't even remember the make, I had family going to Italy and asked them to bring back the nicest and most interesting knife they could find. It didn't disappoint

Not a knife but before my house burned I had a couple of tiny revolver tie clasps.

They fired a tiny cap and would shoot flame about 6 inches out of the barrel.

My grandfather bought them on a cruise ship, and a woman actually blinded her husband on the cruise with one.

Wish I still had them I'm sure they are highly illegal now.

A folder that sits on a quarter ... that is ridiculously huge. I did a fully functional coke bottle folder in gold with black lip MOP scales and diamonds set in it that only covered half a dime. It walked and talked.

Post #11 - http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-knife.798721/

I sold it to Pappa Smurf

I know I've said it before, but that really is the coolest thing I've ever seen!

You've inspired me to try making a mini, looks like quite a fun project

Back