The M-18 (official)

Ol #1 made the river trip with me Friday.

The American flag bandana was a prop I wished that I'd have brought with me. I actually found it in the river directly under this shot. It was still tied do rag style where someone had recently lost it. The colors were still vibrant and unfaded, I'd say it was lost that day.

This is a great video review on the M-18 I saw on Facebook a little earlier. I thought it needed posted up here.

[video=youtube_share;eYZAlmnch6I]http://youtu.be/eYZAlmnch6I[/video]

Thanks Jerry! I was hoping somebody with more skill than myself would link that. EJ is head over heels in love with his M-18.

Here is one shot of the one I have on hand.

DSC_0049-Shrnkn.jpg

And one with his little brothers :)

DSC_0375.jpg

Could someone do me a favor and email or message me the around about price on an m-18! I like it kinda need to know what I need to put back for one thanks in advance Adam
Tylersbigdad at gmail com

As God is my witness I will own an M-18. So in the meantime I've been snagging photos, and giving them a little flavor. I gotta get one of these.

As God is my witness I will own an M-18. So in the meantime I've been snagging photos, and giving them a little flavor. I gotta get one of these.

Looks good to me, snag away! You coming to the Spring Beckerhead gathering?

Looks good to me, snag away! You coming to the Spring Beckerhead gathering?

Yes, I am. Unless something unforeseen comes up, of course. If all goes to plan, big IF, I might get myself one of these bad boys while there. The curly maple versions sing to me. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys, as well.

DSCN1918_zpsbpbgp7r0.jpg

The bastard M-18 is gorgeous, Todd. I tell you what, I giggled the entire time using it last weekend.

Back