The M-18 (official)

DSCN1918_zpsbpbgp7r0.jpg

The bastard M-18 is gorgeous, Todd. I tell you what, I giggled the entire time using it last weekend.

Lol, it is for sale you know Jerry. ;)

heh.
that picture was taken about 30 seconds before things got exciting.

That knife is damn fun to use. I loved it. My fund needs to grow a little faster now that I've used one.

the one in the picture was for sale - but there will be others at Blade -- start selling body parts now. :)

Looks awesome man.

That's great, Rick!

At the gathering, you said you would have one and I'm glad to see you didn't hesitate. The M-18 is a fantastic blade.

Murph, where can a person find the cool kydex sheath with the M-18 on the side. The M-18 I bought had just a black leather sheath. Do you guys sell those separate? Or if not; do you know who can produce one for the M-18? thanks in advance

Murph, where can a person find the cool kydex sheath with the M-18 on the side. The M-18 I bought had just a black leather sheath. Do you guys sell those separate? Or if not; do you know who can produce one for the M-18? thanks in advance

We don't, but we do happen to have one at the shop still (I think) that the 710 sent us to show off at Blade show.

Back