The Magua

Ok lets make this the official Magua thread
everything-looks-official-with-tiny-leaves-around-it_zpsdbe197f0.jpg

DONE!

I've been carrying my Magua in my bag almost daily for over a year now. It has completely replaced every other EDC fixed blade I once loved (Candiru, Izula, BK14, and Bravo Necker). Maybe some day I'll update with pics...but for now, I'll just keep using it. Thanks Todd, this one is a home run in my book!\

I guess I never put these up...here's a pic of mine last year when I bought it from the Blade 2013 leftovers:

TMhuntMagua2_zps5f81f13a.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have some spine shots to show the handle contours? Thanks in advance, that's a fine looking knife design.

They come in many thicknesses too. Mines a little thicker than CB's, and I have seen them thicker too. Mine is a little more teardropped torwards the bottom of the handle.

The Skelemag -- when the crap gets deep, you know you want it close at hand.........
10806425_10152909649229603_4469142120870355954_n.jpg

IMG_20141220_122233_329_zpsf7wfiodf.jpg

Dropped in to pick up another Magua today. I think the little lady is going to love it.

bringing this back to the top - just because....
as pretty as my green hornet is (if I named my knives, it would be called kato), the skelmag is the one I drop in a pocket on the way out the door.
today it was used to remove the strings from a 1200 pound bale of hay I helped a friend move.

Back