Begg-Glimpse-WE-BlackOD-NOFlute_zpsqggt0hfh.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-BlackOD-Flute_zpszcnycjrn.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-BlackCF-Flute_zpsfznf6ond.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-We-BlackCF-Satin-NOFlute_zpss3yvfpyp.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-YellowTan-NOFlute_zpseqithgwv.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-YellowTan-Flute_zps5xsa6q0k.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-TanCF-Flute_zpsfrtxyfvt.jpg

Begg-Glimpse-WE-TanCF-NOFlute_zpsscz6w5sd.jpg

For those wondering, there are two versions of the Todd Begg Steelcraft Glimpse made by WE Knife Co. of China.

One with G-10 & CF and titanium liner lock for $349 and the other with all G-10 and stainless steel liner lock for $299.

Both have a 3.75" blade of S35VN (0.15" thick) and weigh 5.5-6.0 ounces respectively.

Why the switch from Reate to We? Is this a permanent switch or a one time thing? Looks like a must have for though as I pretty much have to have all the steelcraft knives. They're too nice and affordable!

Ok thanks I'm glad they aren't completely switching and it'll be awesome to see how these glimpses turn out.

Well, I guess I need to get this one too so that the Bodegas don't get lonely.

I heard there's an ETA of 2-3 months from someone that asked at BladeShow.
Yeah. They said it was something like 90 days till launch. I got mine though while I was there, but they were already sold out of the CF versions.... which sucked.

We Knives did a great job on this collaboration. Happy to finally get my hands on a Glimpse model!

IMG_20170615_083619_877_zpsqxj9xe36.jpg
Hey. I'll trade you my tan glimpse and something else good for your cf glimpse. Or maybe my field marshal....?

Last edited:
I have one of these on pre order but I wonder when they are supposed to ship. Anyone have any idea?

Back