The NEXT SALE

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm going to "sticky" this thread so it will stay here on the top. I'll update this 1st post bi-weekly to let you guys know what we're preparing for the bi-weekly sale and to announce any upcoming pre-orders.

Our next sale will be Friday April 19th

20+ Shivs

Our pre-order shipping is outpacing our Friday sales by a lot and it was supposed to be a mix. And the sales have been a little too brisk. So instead of having another frustratingly small sale on the 5th we will build up some inventory and have a Shiv mega Friday sale on the 19th before moving on to the Field Knives. We will accommodate the first 20 knives and if that isn't enough then we will also try to accommodate any additional order placed after the 20 knives within the first few minutes (up to 40)

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sale is at 3:00 eastern time.

^ Jo, Bo, Mark, Ben, Carl, Travis, Sadie, Tanto and I hope to see you there.

Last edited:
I'll have to start stretching my index finger out for F5 smashing, I was number 6 on the last Light Chopper sale.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The sales have been selling out very quickly recently, that is a problem, but we're working on improving our output. :thumbup:

I'll have to start stretching my index finger out for F5 smashing, I was number 6 on the last Light Chopper sale.

What if you come, say 8th this time around? :p :D

What if you come, say 8th this time around? [emoji14] :D
I expect I'll think some rather unpleasant things in your general direction for jinxing me, replace my keyboard, and wait for the next run [emoji16]

I expect I'll think some rather unpleasant things in your general direction for jinxing me, replace my keyboard, and wait for the next run [emoji16]

I promise to be kinder and nicer to you once I score one of Nathan's Field Knives and get that out of my system too ;)

You's guys and gals can have all the choppers you want, but make room when the edc's and field knives come available ....

I recently got a Busse Steel Heart Ergo. Figured that would be my "big knife" until my GSO 10. But, damn, the Light Chopper might be something to pick up.

I take it you guys have your posts pre typed then copy pasted as soon as the sale starts. I'm not really in the market for one of these at the moment, as I have two Basic 13s ordered but will be lurking when those field knifes come out.

I take it you guys have your posts pre typed then copy pasted as soon as the sale starts. I'm not really in the market for one of these at the moment, as I have two Basic 13s ordered but will be lurking when those field knifes come out.

Yup. You can't take time to type if you want to get in. They sell out in seconds.

Back