The NEXT SALE

According to my sources it is going to be a Heavy Chopper Protégé and Survival knife sold together at special introductory price!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the EDCs from the last sale will be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the EDCs from the last sale will be available?

They're shipped mostly in the order the orders were received. We usually have some already sharp when we post the sale and sometimes get the first few orders out on Saturday after the sale, but it takes a while to get everything sharp and assembled and out the door. Since we've stepped up to sales of 20 it takes us about a week to get stuff out the door. The last sale was extended a bit so it took a little longer to get the last of them out, but everything that is paid for has shipped.

everything that is paid for has shipped.

Hi Nathan thanks for the reply. I didn't pay because I didn't get a follow up email from Jo with the PayPal details etc. I messaged her just now as maybe I went to junk. I don't want to slip through the net on my first sale success!

Hi Nathan thanks for the reply. I didn't pay because I didn't get a follow up email from Jo with the PayPal details etc. I messaged her just now as maybe I went to junk. I don't want to slip through the net on my first sale success!

I talked to Jo. You are golden. :thumbup: Email is not 100% and sometimes stuff gets lost or in spam filters, but I think she has you taken care of now. Your blade is finished and sharp. :thumbup:

I talked to Jo. You are golden. :thumbup: Email is not 100% and sometimes stuff gets lost or in spam filters, but I think she has you taken care of now. Your blade is finished and sharp. :thumbup:

Great! I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief now. Thank you!

Congrats on your first CPK. The EDC is a phenomenal blade.

Thanks! But actually it's my second- I got a FK from the sale forum, after failing miserably to get one in the regular sales. That's why I'm so pumped to get in on the last sale!

Back