The NEXT SALE

It's my understanding that the six shivs that were taken to Blade were the very last of the shivs in inventory and unprocessed. With other models in various stages of design and/or production, the shiv might not be anywhere near making another appearance for awhile, perhaps even at all. My money is on the current new models about to be available being next, not the shiv anytime soon at all. Just MHO.

It's my understanding that the six shivs that were taken to Blade were the very last of the shivs in inventory and unprocessed. With other models in various stages of design and/or production, the shiv might not be anywhere near making another appearance for awhile, perhaps even at all. My money is on the current new models about to be available being next, not the shiv anytime soon at all. Just MHO.
I agree..I don't think we will see the Shiv for sale for a year or so, probably more. NASK, more EDC's, Folder, maybe some of those Behemoth choppers, 4V stuff...I think Nathan is going to be a busy man for a while.

How about a "Shiv Pre-Order" Friday... I think we'd keep him busy for awhile.

It's official, there will be Carothers Keffeler collaboration Bladesports Competition Chopper. The real thing, a run of proper competition racing knives.

You definitely got it goin' on, Nathan. That plate seemed already full, now it's even fuller. With Blade over now, do you have some idea of what you'll be making available for purchase next?

And the collab with Keffeler will start a frenzy when you start that project, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
He already has the N.A.S.K. Pre-order which includes about a 100 Knives or so! :thumbsup:
It's official, there will be Carothers Keffeler collaboration Bladesports Competition Chopper. The real thing, a run of proper competition racing knives.
Looks like I won't need that Silverback Now!o_O

He already has the N.A.S.K. Pre-order which includes about a 100 Knives or so! :thumbsup:

Looks like I won't need that Silverback Now!o_O

July 18th is a Big Day for me. I'm sure you still have my address from that PayPal transaction from 2-3 months back :p

^^^ in other words, don't call us, we'll call you! BassTurd :D
Calling me a BassTurd will not get you any closer to your goals CS!;) Actually I do not have a Silverback, but Dan has told me I am on the Waiting list:thumbsup: I am afraid I still need a Silverback also!!!
silverback_gorilla_by_sarajeku.jpg

Calling me a BassTurd will not get you any closer to your goals CS!;) Actually I do not have a Silverback, but Dan has told me I am on the Waiting list:thumbsup: I am afraid I still need a Silverback also!!!
View attachment 716395

My apologies for my disguised pejorative term but I did mean it very endearingly :)

OTOH, I clearly don't know Mr. Keffleer's Sasquatch from his Silverback! I'm hereby putting myself on my own ignorance list :oops:

Back