The NEXT SALE

Looks very nice, but I think that's the OD green and black.

Think ur right, gus. One day, I'd like to have a fulll set of OD green G10s. A great look. But I betcha that green/black micarta would look bitchin' with the large scallop texture, though.

Can one of you nice folks please point me in the direction of a comparison between D3V and the 4V which is in the next sale? Thanks

AdamZC AdamZC , the first page of that thread had good information. I had forgotten about the drama that commenced after page one, or I wouldn't have linked it at all, sorry about that.

So how does this work do the knifes get listed on this thread or is there a new one created and do we just call dibs... sorry im new to the cpk sales

The first post in this thread will give you the details for the Friday sales.

So how does this work do the knifes get listed on this thread or is there a new one created and do we just call dibs... sorry im new to the cpk sales

There will be a separate thread created for every Friday's sale that CPK announces in advance. It happens that today's Friday Sales thread will be posted on this CPK subforum and will be posted / unlocked at 3:00 PM Eastern Time. The lucky winners are determined on a first come first served basis depending on the number of units available.

^ the knives for sale on the Friday's sales thread are ready to be shipped units and usually get shipped during the week following the sale, after the buyer makes payment. They obviously need a bit of time to process orders based on what handle scales buyers select, so they can fulfill according to how ordered.

^ the knives for sale on the Friday's sales thread are ready to be shipped units and usually get shipped during the week following the sale, after the buyer makes payment. They obviously need a bit of time to process orders based on what handle scales buyers select, so they can fulfill according to how ordered.
Thank you !!!!

Back